Chapter 9

Instead of sleeping like planned, I had to wake up at 6 am for a photoshoot for Palomino Skin which is the skin care brand that we are working on. I had barely slept at that point since the twins were quite restless. 

Feeding them at the same time is a challenge so I've been pumping my milk during the day so that I have milk in the night. I just pop them in the bottles and I lay them on these bed seats where I proceed to feed them. Or sometimes I feed one with the bottle and I'll breastfeed the other.

If I'm lucky to have my mom in the house then she will give one of them the bottle. Even though my mom has been staying with me, she is also running her store and shooting two movies. Everyone in my life is so busy and I am starting to really struggle.

Thankfully after my shoot, Irina decided that she will be staying at my home with me. We are going to buy groceries since our diets are different and I just don't have that much food. 

"That photoshoot was so long

"That photoshoot was so long." Irina moans as she adjusts her sunglasses. "I need another coffee."

"Where was you before?" I ask as I push the stroller which has both twins inside.

"I flew in from New York this morning but I was in Brazil two nights ago." She sips on her coffee. "I have been working back to back jobs and preparing for fashion week. Will you be participating?"

"I was hoping to but without Neymar, I have to stay with the twins and continue rescheduling." I sigh as we start heading in the direction of Whole Foods.

"Harmony, Harmony."

I groan as we encounter paparazzi.

"IRINA, WHERE IS BRADLEY?"

"Fuck sakes." Irina curses as she keeps her head low.

We both ignore the paparazzi as we near Whole Foods however I end up stopping once I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I snap as I look back before pulling a face. "Sorry Quincy, I thought you was the paparazzi."

"It's all good." He smiles at me as he pulls me in for a brief hug before turning to Irina to do the same.

" He smiles at me as he pulls me in for a brief hug before turning to Irina to do the same