warmth colliding ice

Nobody's POV:

Taehyung had moved in quietly into his new apartment and took his boxes loaded with his belongings up the stairs.

His home was on the 4th floor (the building has 10 floors), suddenly squeals were filled around Taehyung and phones popped out.

"OH MY GOD, HE'S SO HOT UNNIE!!" and more stuff like that i would rather not mention.

Taehyung just kept barging past through them, he didn't care how hot he was, he just wanted to get to his room.

Eventually he made it through huffing and puffing through the abnormally large crowd that was gathered to see him.

He shut the door behind him and locked it. Irritated he aggressively threw himself on the big, but comfy bed and sighed loudly.

Slowly he shut his eyes for a little lie down... DING DONG!!!

Taehyung's POV:

DING DONG!!! Ugh the doorbell, i wonder who it is?

I got up and reached for the door knob, but i stopped. I then peered into the peephole hoping it wasn't one of my 'fangirls' for like the 5th time today.

Surprisingly it was a group of guys....what do they want? "Um hello what may i help you?"

"HIIIIII MY NAME IS HOSEOK BUT REFER TO ME BY J-HOPE!!" enthusiastically the random guy said.

"Sorry about him, he's just really happy to see someone new, i'm Namjoon, we're called BTS."

"Ah ok.....wanna come in?" I said and they all came in like adorable idiots and introduced themselves.

I then made them sit down all gave them snacks and a drink.

"So why'd you move here?" asked a young looking guy, maybe Jungkook was his name from what i recall.

All i could do was stare at my glass of coke whilst having a painful expression written on my face.

"Ah I'm sorry, Jungkook apologise!" Jimin said.

"W-what alright... miahne." Jungkook said while bowing down. After that awkward silence filled the room, well done Taehyung. "I'm-"

"Hey how about we all go out and get to know each other?" Yoongi or Suga said.

"We can also go out and eat something I know the best place and this ones on us-"

"But I want to save up my mone-"

"SHUSHHHHH!!" Jin shushed after cutting Jungkook off, "I'll buy you a few banana milks if you shut up." Jungkook then nodded eagerly with a huge smile planted on his face.

"Shall we invite the girls while we're at it??" J-Hope suggested.

"Hmm not a bad idea the more the merrier!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Hahaha let's make Jungkook ask Lisa." giggled Yoongi.

"If he's doing that WHICH HE WOULD NEVER DO then I'm going to ask Rose." sneered Jimin.

"Yah Jungkook go do it, otherwise my beautiful Jimin can't claim his beautiful wife." Jin nagged holding his drink.

"Fine...." Jungkook said blushing, "You didn't have to tell THE WHOLE WORLD i have a crush on Lisa."

"A big fat crush that is." Jin and Namjoon said together.

"Hol up are you actually-" Jimin stated stunned because that's the moment he realised what he had gotten himslef into.

"Wait are you guys seriously forgetting the fact Jin likes Jisoo-" Yoongi said.

"Oh yeahhh, hey Jin to make it fair why don't you do that too." J-Hope said.

"Oh god please no-" Jin tried to say.

"Wow you guys, quit crushing on these girls, save one for me." I joked.

"Well there is actually this girl called Jennie, she suits you in looks, maybe in personality but judging from what i see is that you're quite stylish and she is too."

"And the best part is that she lives right next to you with her roommate, Lisa and Jisoo bunks with Rose in a separate room, they live together." Jimin said.

"We also have roommates, I bunk with Namjoon in one of the room, so does J-Hope with Yoongles and Jungkook with Jimin, we all decided to move in with each other together so we have a big house." Jin said.

"All of us and the girls are living on both sides of you, so you know there's a chance." Jungkook winked at me. I just lightly laughed.

For the first time in these sad hurtful months i feel quite.... happy.
I teared up a bit and then said,

"What are we waiting for, let's get changed.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTE FOR MY STORY, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT STORY PART. PEACE OUTTT!!!!! BE HEALTHY AND SAFE!!!