Chapter 34

Yoohyeon's POV

A month later

Me and the girls were sitting at the park. It was a Friday afternoon. We had just finished school few minutes ago. I was sitting under the big tree with Dami and Handong. The later had rested her head on Dami's lap and she had closed her eyes. Dami was looking at the sunset almost closing her eyes too. I had my earphones on and I was looking at the sky too. I was trying to distract my mind from my thoughts. But it was useless. My mind was always on Minji and our memories together. Sometimes I could just sat there thinking. But some others I felt so weak, it was so painful. I just wanted to cry it all out.

Siyeon and Bora were sitting at a bench nearby and they were hugging each other and kissing. The maknaes were playing with the swings. Gahyeon was sitting at one of them and Yeri was behind her pushing her swing. They were talking and laughing. Mostly Gahyeon cause she liked it that Yeri was pushing her swing. She was also yelling too. It was weird that Bora was peaceful and Gahyeon was the one being loud instead. Well, she was a lot peaceful lately. Wish I knew what was on her mind.

And if you ask me where was Minji and that AleXa girl, I'll tell you that I had no idea. They weren't with us. They never were. And I didn't know why. Minji was rarely talking to us now. And when she did, it was only a 'hey' or a 'bye'. I couldn't tell if the rest of the girls were mad that she wasn't coming with us nor talking to us either. But they weren't talking about her either. It seemed like she was never a part of our group. And that made me sad. I didn't know what to tell or do about it. So I just stayed quiet.

I knew something was wrong though. Minji had changed all that month that passed by. She wasn't the same person I knew. She wasn't that talkative or happy like she used to be. She was following AleXa everywhere like a dog and she seemed... well, weird. Sometimes she even seemed cold like AleXa. What had she done to Minji? She wasn't herself anymore. And I didn't know why the rest of the girls weren't thinking or talking about her change. She was our friend. And it was obvious that something was off.

"I'm tired." I said and stood up.

"What do you mean? We just came here." Dami said silently trying to not wake up Handong.

"No, I'm not tired of that. I'm tired of just sitting here and doing nothing."

"Again, what do you mean?"

"Minji, Dami. That's what I'm talking about. She isn't fine and all of us can see it. Yet no one tries to help her. I don't know what's wrong but she wasn't like that!" I said. Bora turned her head towards me ready to say something when something or should I say someone else dragged our attention.

"You stumbled and fell on me!" AleXa was heard. I turned my head to the direction of her voice. She was outside the park, fallen on the ground and she was yelling at a student. From his uniform he was a class younger than me. He seemed scared. Minji was next to them looking lifeless at them.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"JiU! Help me stand up. He fell on me! Can you believe it!" She said loudly. Minji helped her stand up and then she came closer to the student.

"Now, you are screwed!" AleXa said laughing evilly. Minji came close to him and grabbed him by the collar of his uniform.

"Don't ever stumbled on her again. You heard me? You have to respect your older ones!" Minji growled at him. He nodded really scared. She let him down. The poor student fell on the ground. But he quickly stood up even if his legs were wobbling so much, he bowed at them and left running. AleXa laughed at him, took Minji by her hand and continue walking. Minji's face was unreadable. And that... that was enough to left me speechless. Minji would never do that! Who was she?