Dreamnoblade Part 1 :D

Requested by my friend VirgilWrites3377

Enjoy girl ;)

● ● ●

It's been weeks, and yet, technoblade (Dave) has still not agreed on going to vidcon. Skeppy (Zak) has been trying to convince him to come with him, a6d (Vincent) and BBH (Darryl).

Until one day he finally gave in...

"So you are coming?" Zak asked, not believing his ears.

"Yeah, sure, I'll go. Hopefully they'll have good food there, otherwise I'll have a fit." Dave said in his cold, monotone voice.

● ● ●
3 Weeks Later
● ● ●

Dave walked into the massive building, he was quite impressed with how organized VidCon was.

He walked around for a while, just taking in the moment.

Suddenly he bumped into someone...

"Omg I'm so sorry" They both said at the same time. The stranger giggled a little.

Dave wasn't sure why but he thought that the stranger seemed familiar.

"Do I maybe kno-" Then it hit him. "Dream?"

"Oh hey Techno! Didn't think you were coming to VidCon this year" Dream said in a cheerful but deep voice.

"Uhhh- yeah Skeppy kindof forced me to come-" He quickly got cut of by the cheerful boy.

"Omg, Skep is here?! I would love to finally meet him!" He squiled like a child.

"I'm actually on my way to him... wanna come?"

Clay (Dream) quickly nods and they both start walking to the 'Featured creators only' area. Thankfully Zak gave Dave his +1 card and Clay was already a featured creator.

● ● ●
Time skip
● ● ●

After meeting up with Zak, Vin and Darryl, Thay hang out all day and walked around the convention meeting fans.

When they all had to go to their hotel rooms, Clay and Techno exchanged numbers, since they hanged out for about half the day while Zak and Darryl argued.

● ● ●
After a few weeks
● ● ●

Its been a few weeks since vidcon ended, but Clay and Dave still kept in contact and played together almost everyday.

Dave has not realised, but he slowly fell for Clay.

He was scrolling through the comment section of his last video with dream. He was just scanning over them until one comment caught his eye.

"OMG I totally ship it! Dreamnoblade!"

...

3.4k likes

Dave froze and thought about it. Did he like Dream?

He really did like playing and talking to him, and his voice was really calming, but their just friends right?

He tried to brush off the the thought but the more he thought about it. The more he realized how nice, and kind Clay was, and how he made him feel.

Dave wasn't sure what to do so he decided to ask Darryl what to do, since he was the most trustworthy person.

● ● ●
Buddy joined you channel

"Hello?"

"Hey bad"

"Hey! So what did you want to ask me?"

"Well... I kind of need you help-"

"Omg, what happened?! Did Zak do something again?! Is everyth-"

"Chill dude, dont worry it's nothing serious, it's just that I might like someone and-"

"OMG! Who is it!"

"Maybe if you would stop cutting me off I would tell you!"

"Oh sorry, but why would I be any help?"

"Well the thing is that I might like- uhhh a friend of ours..."

"Oooo, who is it?"

"Dream..."

● ● ●

HI X HERE

Just wanted to get something out as soon as possible, so if anyone would like a part 2

Just tell me -w-"

Anyways- yeah expect another story soon and give some suggestions!

X HAS LEFT THE CHAT