Skep6d

Requested by
Nobody! I just wanted to write this lol

By VirgilWrites3377

● ● ●

"Dude sTOP-" Skeppy yelled into his mic. "Nah, I don't think I will." A6d replied in a calm voice while griefing Skeppys server.

"Dude... I worked so hard on this for years! And your just destroying it like its nothing!" Skeppy fakely cries.

"C'mon skep, we both know that's fake." A6d replied, laughing. "No, Vincent, I'm serious." A6d was shocked that he had used his real name.

"I-I-" A6d stopped what he was doing in minecraft. "Sorry.." He said. Skeppy started laughing. "Oh my goodness you actually fell for it!" Skeppy yelled.

"Your as gullible as Bad!" He yells into his mic, still laughing. A6d groaned. "Really skep? I actually thought you were mad at me."

"Dude- nahhh- Your joking?" The small boy replied. "Skeppy-" A6d started. "Alright alright, how about we meet up since your in town and I'll make it up to you?" Skeppy offered.

"Fine, where should we meet?" A6d complied. "Have you heard of Boba Center?" Skeppy asked. "Yeah, it's like 15 minutes away from where I'm staying."

"Let's meet there, then!" Skeppy said. Without giving the taller boy a chance to respond, he left the TeamSpeak.

And that's when a6d realized that he liked the tiny, tan boy.

●About 20 minutes later.●

Skeppy rushed into the small building, checking the time. He looked around and soon saw the baguette sitting at the back of the shop, where he quickly joined him.

"Hey, a6d!" Skeppy said. "Oh, hey Zak." A6d replied, his cheeks becoming pink.

"So why exactly are we meeting at a pastel boba shop?" A6d asked, laughing a bit. "Uh.." Skeppy nervously laughed.

"Because its cool?" A6d laughed. Skeppy blushed. 'His laugh is so cute..' He thought.

"Er... Ye!" Skeppy replied, trying to find something cool about the shop they were in. "Alright, the drinks are pretty good, I'll give you that." A6d said.

"Told you!" Skeppy smiled.

"Haha, whatever. Wanna go troll Bad at your place?" A6d asked the smol boi. "Sure!"

And that's when everything gets so much better..

At the midgets house-

"Alright! Let's troll Bad!" Skeppy yelled, sitting down at his desk while a6d sat on the bed, opening his laptop.

After trolling, griefing, explaining, and a lot of laughing later.

"So," A6d said, closing his laptop. "What now?"

"Wellllll..." Skeppy blushed.

"I did have one thing in mind.." Skeppy smiled, his voice softened.

"What is it?" A6d asked, returning the smile.

"I set something up outside." Skeppy said, and a6d got up. "Let's go then?" A6d said.

"Sure." They both walked to Skeppys backyard, where there was a picnic set up with a cherry blossom tree beside it.

A6d blushed. "What is this, you big sap?" He laughed. Skeppy laughed as well.

"Well, Vincent, I have something to tell you." Zak said. (Oooh it's getting good, we using real names-)

"Oui?" Vincent replied, and chuckled.

"I-I.. think I fell in love with you.." Zak said, looking away. Vincent took both of Zak's hands in his own.

"I love you too, Zak."

Hahahahaha this was so cute-
Goodbye uwu
(525 words)