Meet The Family!

Hello! If you're reading this that means you've taken interest in this book! Yayyy! I really hope you guys like this book I'm trying something different so let's see how it goes! Happy reading!
.............................................
THE GRAY FAMILY
When Vanessa was 9 she lost her parents and older sister Taylor. Vanessa used to be a bubbly and happy girl but after her breakdown upon finding out she lost her parents and best friend she spiralled and became the emotionless person she is today. Her brothers struggled to jump back but they eventually did it. Blake took over the business and he decided that he wanted his siblings to be happy again so he let them be free and do whatever they want with next to no consequences.
(They live in Beverly Hills, California)
Vanessa Rose Gray

 (They live in Beverly Hills, California)Vanessa Rose Gray

Age: 13
She is in grade 9. Vanessa is the mean girl/popular girl of her school. Nobody dares to mess with her. She's emotionless and stubborn. She is also a model. She pushes everyone away and wants to be alone all the time. She's sad but won't show it. Losing her older sister Taylor hit her very hard.

Noah Andrew Gray

Age: 23After he lost his parents he became Vanessa's guardian

Age: 23
After he lost his parents he became Vanessa's guardian. He runs his parents company, he's the CEO. He is a big softy, he can't stand to see his loved ones hurt. Due to his sensitive heart he could never discipline Vanessa whenever she did anything wrong so now he allows her to do whatever she pleases.

Theodore James Gray