Broken relationships

Eli's POV
I entered my house and went straight to my room, today was one of the worst days ever. My girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me. She broke my heart. She called me overly possessive and she said that no one will ever love me...is that true. I dint even notice the stream of tears falling down from my eyes. I couldn't help but sob. Nobody loves me. My sadness quickly turned to anger as I ripped apart every single thing Lisa my ex ever touched. Being aggressive makes you hungry so I head to the kitchen to get some food. When I was leaving the kitchen Mia bumped into me quite hard. I got angry. The back of my head is telling me to say sorry and go back to my room but the dominant part said to make Mia feel bad and punish her. I said some really bad things but I can't even remember what I said all I see is red. Mia ran to her room and I ran after her and banged on her door. She opened the door teary eyed. I walked into the room and told her why she was getting spanked. I didn't know myself why she was getting spanked. She decided to fight me on my decision and it made me madder than I already was. I pick up the hairbrush and go to town on her ass, she was a sobbing mess, I gave her a belting right after. It made me feel good to relieve some of my anger through spanking her, so I spanked her till I was no longer angry. When I was done she said something that really shook me up. She called me an absuser and said that she hated me. She ran to the bathroom. I took a seat on her bed and just thought of what I just did. After I realized what I had just done I started to bawl my eyes out. I promised to always protect my baby sister yet today I had become the villain, how could I. I cried and cried waiting for Mia to come out of the bathroom.

It had been an hour an hour and I had calmed down from my sobbing. I was extremely scared for Mia it had been an hour and I heard nothing from the bathroom. I wanted to give her some space but I was extremely worried so I knocked on the door. After no one answered I tried the doorknob and found it unlocked so I went in.

What I saw next will haunt me for the rest of my life...
"MIA"!
————————————-

Hope u enjoyed!!