3. hOLIDAY SHENANIGANS-

(I accidentally swapped when I wanted the caps but I'd say it actually worked out pretty well. These are actually for a fanfic thing Im writing so if y'all wanna read it just let me know :) )

-Thomas' parents are always out of town on holidays so he typically stays with a friend

-Pedro: "yeah my cousins and aunt are coming over, full house haha"

Guy-Man: "you don't know full house until you've seen my family during holidays."

-Thomas stays at Guy-Man's a lot during holidays and its chaos because you have like everyone sharing a room with at least two other people so its typically them and a cousin named Maria (made up character but she's modeled after book worm characters and is pretty cool"

-Thomas and Maria get along very well actually

-Thomas is typically woken by the sound of screaming from either one of the younger cousins or from Paul, and one morning woke up to find Guy-Man and Paul full on freaking sibling rivalry and he was very confused. 

-"If I catch you smoking again boy I will skin you!" "shit-" *little cousin wheezing in the background*

-Laurent comes over a lot. "Do you guys wanna hang out?" "(over loud screaming of children and the sounds of utter destruction) WHAT???!" "I SAID. DO. YOU. GUYS. WANT. TO. HANG. OUT."

-Honestly just take the family from My Big Fat Greek Wedding theyre a good depiction

-out of everyone in the house only like 5 actually speak French so theres minor language barriers 

-Take babysitter Steve, give him very long hair and make him sHoRt, and have him have to drag 10-12 kids ages from 4-12 around Paris and boom you have Guy-Man over the holidays. With the occasional help of Thomas and Maria.

-Thomas always calls his parents every night because he is a sweet pure innocent child. 

-Honestly Pedro doesnt do much over the holidays and usually just plays video games.

-Actually everyone in the squad does

-"Let me go I tap out I tap out-" "Not till you give me my comic book back, nerd." "No you never gave me back my video game controller!" "(from the other room) boys knock it off this is the 10th time this week!" 

- "(tackle) gimme back my video game controller! I gave you back your comic!" *arguing and wrestling continues* "(walking downstairs) morning everyone- what in the-"