Chapter 1-

Hayes POV-
I woke up in my cozy bed. My bedspread ended up in the floor in the middle of the night somehow. Today is the day! Time to get ready to go to the airport. I love Magcon so much!!! I haven't seen Matt Espinosa for a few months. He has been with his mom who is in the hospital. If all goes well, he will be there on Wednesday. Cam texted me saying, "excited bud?" I quickly replied, "When do u fly in???" I didn't get a text so I decided to get ready. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 am. Right on schedule! I went into my bathroom. I quickly took a shower. I washed my hair and my body in about 5 minutes. I turned off the water. I wrapped a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. I went back into my room and picked up a grey T shirt And a red Magcon sweatshirt out of the floor. I grabbed some sweats and plaid boxers. I got dressed and unplugged my phone. I then went downstairs. "Mom, can you make me some breakfast?" I asked. "Well I sure can but what do you want?" She asked while washing her hands. "PANCAKES!!!" I yelled. "SHH! Hayes, you don't want to wake anyone up." She quickly went to the pantry and began. I went over to the fridge and grabbed out Orange Juice and milk. Skylynn will be up soon and she likes milk. I poured a glass of Orange Juice and a glass of Milk. I set them on the island and went to put on shoes. I picked out some new grey vans. Skylynn woke up when I walked by her room in the hallway. She came out of her too and we headed downstairs. She is 10. I'm 18. We ate pancakes and drank orange juice and milk. Skylynn said she wanted to get ready for the day so she went into her room and came back out wearing a white ruffle shirt. He was also wearing a black skater skirt. She put on her sandals and styled her hair. She put it in a side braid. I said goodbye to my mom and then I grabbed my suitcase and put it in the trunk. I grabbed my credit card and some cash. I got my wallet and headed out. Nash was in his car about to pull out. We all live in the house still. Nash doesn't have his own place because he is rarely home. He is usually on Magcon tours and stuff so he would be wasting his money on rent when he doesn't even live there. So now he has Skylynn's old room which is small. Skylynn's new room is Nash's old room. (Little authors note- the griers are older in this story) I was driving. I got my driver's license 2 years ago. I headed toward the airport and it was a three hour drive. I had to be there by 10:00 am. I arrived at 9;47 and I walked inside. While I was waiting on the flight, I was on Vine and Twitter. I replied to some of the Tweets I had and made Some vines. I heard a flight attendant call, "Flight 406 boarding!" I went to the doors and entered. It was time. I couldn't wait.
________________________
A/N- I hope you guys are enjoying so far! Comment ideas!!!<3 ILY all!