Chapter 6-

Hayes POV-
She was very curious. I could just tell. She is so beautiful. I don't know what would happen if I wouldn't have found her. I don't know how somebody could be that perfect. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. When she's in my arms, I want to just scream and post a million pictures on Instagram bragging. She had her 'hurry up before I punch you look.' I laughed. I finally said, "Do you want to go with me to Magcon?" She smiled. "Yes!" She replied. She was so cute when she was happy. We went home.
-The Next Day-
Isabelle's POV-
I woke up and Hayes was not beside me. I heard the shower running so I figured he was in there. I texted him so he wouldn't worry and headed downstairs to begin to get ready. I hopped in the shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I ran upstairs realizing I left my clothes. I texted Hayes and told him. I heard the bathroom door open and close and I got a text back. He told me that he was in the bathroom and I could come in the room. I hurried I and grabbed an outfit. I grabbed some brown wedges and ran downstairs and texted him. I locked the door and got dressed. I was wearing a crop top that said dream. I wore some high waisted shorts that were white. I put on my wedges and took the towel off my head. Today, I put gel in my hair and scrunched it. I decided it would be better to let my hair air dry because I scrunched it. I put it in a topknot for about 45 minutes. I was on social media. I decided to creep on Hayes's vine. He had a new vine up. I watched it and he said: "When I see my girl imma like- ooohhh!" I couldn't even watch the rest because I was laughing so hard. I decided I'd go check on Hayes. I was about to walk downstairs when Hayes popped out and kissed me. I yelled, "Hey! For that, you get no kisses back!" I was "pouting." He said, "oh yeah?" He smiled and threw me over his shoulder. I was screaming and he threw me on the bed. He started tickling me. "No- uh- stop- haha!" He laughed and I was so embarrassed. "You messed up my hair!" I blushed. once he stopped ticking me, I blew a raspberry at him. "You still look beautiful as always!" He laughed. I was still laying down so I kicked him the stomach. "Yeah right!" I yelled. He fell down in pain an I laughed really hard. "That's what I get for telling the truth?" He pouted. He got up and he pouted for about thirty minutes into watching the Polar Express. Eventually I laid my head on his stomach. I wasn't tired. I just wanted to spend quality time with Hayes. His eyes are so blue!!!!!! I can't get over him! He is so flawless! I watched the movie for about 10 more minutes until I heard snoring. Hayes was asleep. I smiled and turned off the TV quietly without waking up Hayes. I got us a blanket and we slept.