Chapter 2-

Hayes POV-
My plane finally landed!!! I have decided to go to West Creek hotel. I looked at my phone for the time and saw that Nash texted me. He always texts to make sure I got there okay. I told him everything was fine. I checked in the hotel and went to my room. I decided to go explore my place. I looked all around. There were 2 showers, 1 master bedroom, 3 other rooms, and a medium sized kitchen, a living room, and a lounge. I was starting to get hungry. I went to Chipotle and ordered a taco. I was so excited and needed something to get my mind off of Magcon. I decided to go to the park to make some vines. I was watching a vine by Cam and all of the sudden I saw a girl. She was a beautiful girl sitting on the sidewalk holding her knee. There was nobody more perfect. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a dress that had blue and purple specks everywhere. Some of her back was showing. She was so beautiful. I am glad I get and excuse to go over to her. I ran over there feeling like I was in a dream. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I think so." She said shyly. "Let me see." I told her. She pulled her knee out from under her arm. She had a deep cut with many scratches. The cut was gushing blood. "Oh! Maybe we should take you to the hospital." I said trying to sound all professional. "I can drive." She smiled. I picked her up bridal style being sure to be gentle. I ran to my car and buckled her in. We headed to the hospital. I asked her name on the way there. "Isabelle Marie." She declared. "What about you?" She asked curiously. "Hayes Grier. Have you ever seen my vines?" I asked out of breath. "No. You have a vine account? I do too!" That's when I knew. If she liked me, she would like me for me. Not for me being Hayes Grier.