Chapter 3-

Isabelle's POV-
When Hayes got me to the hospital, he politely checked me in. "Isabelle Marie." Hayes said. I have to admit. He is super ADORABLE! We went into the room. He sat me on the plush examining table. He climbed up beside me. We talked and talked for about 5 minutes. Then we heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" Hayes said. The door opened and the nurse came in with a washcloth. I held it on and she examined it. "You are going to need stitches." she said. I sighed. Hayes started rubbing my back. I got numbed and they began. I couldn't feel it really. Once my stitches were done, we went over the procedures and HE paid and left. Yes. HE PAID. He made me put my wallet away and handed them cash. I smiled. We drove home. Well, he did. He was driving and he buckled me up. Once we arrived in my driveway, he asked me for my number. I took his phone and put in my contact. He did the same for me. I put my name in as Izzy😘. He smiled at that. He put his name in as Hayes😍. I chuckled. We walked in my house while still carrying me and took me up to my room. My parents weren't home. He laid me on the bed and put a pillow under my knee. We started talking and I invited him to stay for dinner. He agreed and called his mom. His mom agreed. We started talking about relationships and I talked about my only relationship. His name was Jeff. He was a good boyfriend and stuff until he saw another pretty girl. My eyes started tearing up. "I thought he loved me." I said while my voice was shaking. He rubbed my back and we looked up at the same time. We met each other's eyes. He started leaning in. I leaned in too. Our lips met. His lips were so soft. We kissed for about 10 seconds and released. We stared into each other's eyes. "I could be better than any Jeff or Jim or whatever any day." He said in a whisper. I smiled.