c h a p t e r. 16

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜
Genesis
Same day

🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜GenesisSame day

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

"Y'all think that if I scream, it'll scare the goats?" Angel asks once we got to the place and started putting our stuff in the lockers.

"Angel miss me with the bullshit. I'm surprised that you even were able to walk out the house with your crippled ass." Drea says, making me laugh.

"For real, though, how long did it take for the soreness to stop?" I ask, curious because I have never been in that position unless it was basketball-related.

"Who said that I wasn't still sore? I thought that this might help since it's yoga." She says, and we walk out to the little farm that we are doing the yoga at.

"Oh. Well, then." I say to myself and saw that there were yoga mats and shit on some of them.

"Y'all, these goats stank!" Drea says, causing me to laugh because did she expect us to go near goats and it not stank.

"It comes with the livestock," I say, walking towards my mat, seeing that they were about to start.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Yoga with Goats. Today we are just going to focus on being at peace and connect with something as cute as goats. Now while we do the exercises, the goats might jump on your back, but it's okay because that means that they are connecting with you." The instructor said, getting ready to start while the goats run around.

"I think she's high," Drea says, causing Angel and I to chuckle.

"Okay, first we are going to downward dog. For this position, we are going to touch our toes and walk away from them a little." The instructor said while demonstrating the move and everyone follow her movements.

"Is this how Micah was hitting last night?" Drea says, causing me to laugh, and Angel flicked her off. We all continue to do the position until she adjusts us to how we are.

"So, Drea, what's going on with dance?" I ask while the instructor fixes my legs.

"Ladies, remember to relax and release the tension in your body." The instructor says, walking away from us and a goat runs under all three of us, causing me to jump, but I caught myself before I fell.