Umbrella Academy OC #1 and Marvel OC #1 (Alex Hargreeves)

Name: Alex (Eight) Hargreeves

Born: 1 October 1989

Gender: Female

Sexuality: In her words: a little here, a little there, in short I don't have time for it.

Appearance: Well this is where Alex is special, when Five disappeared to the Apocalypse world the energy he left behind with time travel attached to her and froze her in time, causing her to look young long after everyone else grew up. Luckily for her, she's always looked older.

She's never found without her leather jacket. She tends to wear darker clothes seeing as it helps her blend into her job. (More about that later.)

Personality: She's a lot like Five. She's strong and outspoken but she gets into fights a lot and is known to beat up Diego and Luther. However she is incredibly carding for her other siblings. Including Liu (see DonnaLawliet)

Abilities: Alex calls herself, "Diego but better".
In short she is an incredibly skilled sharpshooter. She could hit any target with any object. She is also an incredible 'acrobat' meaning she almost always lands on her feet and can to jumps and flips that people would only dream of.

Job: Alex is an assassin for a group later known as S.H.I.E.L.D. She doesn't talk about it much but she does have the habit of talking about a woman named Wanda.

Habits: speaking of habits, Alex gets overwhelmed very easily and her episodes can be intense, she's shot one of her siblings on three occasions.
She rubs her wrists a lot seeing as she's broken her bones and dislocated joints more times than she can count from training with Reginald and her untreated Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.

Fears:
Truly hurting someone she loves.
Loosing Five again.
Falling.
Planes
Fire

Friends/ family: Liu, Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Five, Ben, Vanya (family.). Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanova, Stephen Strange, Tony Stark.