Special Chapter III

3 YEARS AFTER CHAEYOUNG's RETURN

Chaeyoung and Mina are snuggled with each other very closely with each other this early morning. It is still a bit pass 6 and they haven't wake up yet.

Chaeyoung is enjoying her sleep when she felt someone pulling the edge of her cloth. Her eyes move but still closed. The pulling become stronger causing her to open her eyes now. She looks at her right side seeing her beautiful wife still sleeping. A smile appears on her face but then someone pulls her shirt again. She look at the source of her awaken and saw a cute little child. Her precious baby, Ryujin. Her and Mina's precious baby. Her smile widens. What a beautiful sight first thing in her morning.

"Mama" baby Ryujin said in her baby voice.

Chaeyoung raise up from the bed to sit.

"Baby Yu, your up early today. Let's go out here before we can wake up your mommy." Chaeyoung said in her hushed voice.

Baby Yu gave her a excited nod as she held Chaeyoung's left hand with her small hand.

They started playing in the living room. Laughing, giggling can be heard around the living room.

"Mommy wake up when?" Baby Yu asked Chaeyoung.

"A little bit later baby." Chaeyoung replied.

"Mommy not play with us?" she asked seemingly started feeling down.

"She will, baby. Do you want to surprise mommy?"

Baby nod eagerly. immediately forgot the sadness she felt just a second ago.

"Let's make rice balls for breakfast." Chaeyoung excitedly said.

"Rice balls. Rice balls" Baby yu repeatedly said.

_______________

Chaeyoung place Baby Yu in her baby chair as she place some ingredient in her table.

"You flatten the sticky rice in your palm like this."

"You place small portion of every ingredient at the center."

"Cover it like this"

"Curve your hand as you shape it round. Circle." Chaeyoung instructed slowly as she show every step.

Baby Yu being a smart baby able to follow her mama. She was able to make small cute rice ball with her baby hands.

"Very good baby. You're smart like mommy." Chaeyoung compliment her baby.

Baby Yu immediately smile widely showing her gummy-dimpled smile that she inherited to both of her parents.

"You're sooooo cute baby." Chaeyoung said smiling as she give baby yu a nose to nose kiss causing Baby Yu to giggle loudly.

Their moment was interrupted when they hear a fake cough. They turn their gaze to it and saw Mina with her left eyebrow rise up a bit intimidating but the small smile in her lips blew that away. 

"What are you doing?" Mina asked.

"Morning, love." Chaeyoung greeted as she approach Mina and gave her a light kiss in her lips. Both of them smile as they part from the kiss while looking at each other eyes.

"Mommy! Me too." Baby Yu said with pouty lips.

Both of her parents chuckles at her. Mina lean on her baby and gave her kiss. Baby Yu smile at that and held her Mommy's both cheek with her small hands and gave her a kiss in both of her cheeks and nose.

"You are such a cute sweet potato." Mina said as she stand up straight.

"I'm not potato~~~~" Baby Yu whined cutely.

"Yes, you are. You're mama is a potato so you are a potato too." Mina teased.

Chaeyoung looked shock as she gaze to Mina.

"Are you potato mama?" Baby yu asked Chaeyoung after her mommy said it.

"I'm not a potato." chaeyoung denied immediately looking at her baby.

"I'm a strawberry princess." Chaeyoung added.

"Strawberry? I love strawberry." Baby Yu said.

"Yes, we love it. We are strawberry not potato." Chaeyoung said as she gave kisses to Baby Yu around her face.

Mina smile at them and shrugged. She is the one who continued cooking their breakfast as both of her babies continue playing making rice balls.

______________________

They are currently in the living room watching 'The Lion King'. Baby Yu is snuggled to Chaeyoung, her back is on Chaeyoung's front. Mina is seated beside them. 

While the two cubs are watching intently in the movie, Mina is watching them. She had already saw the movie many times anyway.

She was thinking about everything that had happened this past few years. How her life became so bright since Chaeyoung came to her life with and additional baby Angel.

Her life can't be any more perfect than this. She have everything she wants and that is her family. Her family is the reason of her happiness everyday of her life.

There might be a lot of struggles she has encountered before but it was all worth it for this. For her to be finally have the happiness she had dream of. That she thought won't even came. That she thought was impossible for someone like her that had felt alone for years.

She, Chaeyoung, and Baby Ryujin will be the happiest family together forever.

Mina stand up a bit and goes to Chaeyoung's back as she gave back hug to them. She embraces them both.

"I love you Chaeyoung and Baby Yu." she murmur.

"We love you too." Chaeyoung said as she turn her head side to look at Mina and gave her precious dimpled smile. Mina look straight in her eyes. Chaeyoung lean as she peck kiss on Mina's lips an said "I love you, Mina."

"I love you, Chaeyoung" Mina loving replied.