Special Chapter II

~~~ A/N ~~~

Two Special Chapters. YEAH!  Sorry in advance. This might not be good. Hahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEFORE CHAEYOUNG BECAME A FALLEN ANGEL

Katarina

It has been a decade of me being an Angel. I don't know what am I before I became one but what I know upon my awaken is my name which Jisoo has told me. I am Katarina.

Watching humans from above the clouds is interesting and the same time felt like suffering. Humans looks exactly like us except we have wings and their cover in the body is very different. It amazes but the same time baffled me.

"Hey! Kat!" I heard Dahyun calling my attention as she wave her hand in front of my face.

I was startled a bit by return immediately to my composure.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I have been calling you from a far and you haven't notice us." she said an pouted.

Now that I look at it Tzuyu is beside her.

"Sorry~" I apologized.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Nothing important" i shrugged.

"I doubt it. Are you worried about finally landing on Earth?" she asked.

Now that she said it. Yes, indeed I will finally be able to go in earth and to see humans face to face. We, all Angels, are needed to wait for a decade as we watch humans from a far.

I am a bit worried but most of all I'm excited. I hope to learn new things about them and see humans near. Most of all, I want to see her. The girl I have been looking closely from a far since the day I saw her five years ago. She dances smoothly with the flowers and grass as the wind guides them. She is very mesmerizing. Her passion and concentration in every movement is very alluring. Every time she makes small mistakes her face shows this kind of emotion which I'm not familiar with but I know for sure she wants to dance perfectly.

For someone like me, who is not familiar with dancing, she dance looks perfect. She looks perfect but for her it is not good enough. Good is never enough, she wants the best out of herself. Her devotion in dancing is what makes her the most interesting and captivating to me out of all the billion humans in the Earth.

"YOW! You're day dreaming again Kat!" Dahyun interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry~" I said as I look down.

She pat my shoulder lightly as she gave me a smile.

"It's fine. I know your nervous but you don't need to. Humans don't bite...........I think? Maybe?" she said.

"They do?!" I ask shocked and worriedly.

She then suddenly laugh out loud while Tzuyu chuckles beside her.

"I'm joking. Of course, they won't. They can't even see or touch us if we don't show our presence. Just be careful. Anyway, we need to go. Bye Kat" she said as they walk away from me.

"You're not making me feel any better. You Know!" I said loudly.

"I Know!" she yelled back before disappearing from my view.

_____________________________