Part 5 = Announced

Victor Henderson POV

I already have an information about Angle. I guess that is the beauty for being son to the owner of the biggest Law firm in this country.

Angle Paris Knight. Eighteen years old, lived with his sister. His family owned a school. His father died in a car accident six years ago. Her mother now has manage the school that left by his late father's. His has a older and only sister was help her mother managing the school.

End the flashback

"What now? "

I was brought back to the present with the Smith question.

"It seems like that Angel gives you a hard time"

I smirk

What Victor wants, Victor gets.

"I already have a great plan. Alex can you make the announcement centre free for me this evening? "

Alex stressed his head..

"I'll see what I can do.

" Are you going to breaking and entering that's... Is that your great plan Vic? "

" Arr... That's dangerous bro. Its meant we gonna breaking rules no33 in Uni Rules Book" Smith said with eyes wild open.

"Yeahh.. But who reads that book anyway?" I asked him

"Well I do" Smith smiles.

"oiit. Vic please not again. Please not lead us to any trouble. I can't be in any of bad reputation anymore. My dad will kill me you know."

"boring!!!!" Alex and I said in unison.

Actually three of us might be a headache at times. But we never did something to severe for a heavy punishment.

I'm confident that my plan will be great. I'm maybe will get an earful sermon, nothing more. Just a small hitch to get a bigger prize.

Angle yes and Samantha's smiling face keep running in my head now.

Can't wait to make it into reality.

*******