Part 4 - The Plan

Victor Henderson  POV

What happened to me?

Where my charming glares go, that glares always makes any boy or girls run to my arms?

I got a walk out twice from the same person. What with this Angel.....

I glared at my friend's laughing at me.. Instead of shutting them up.. They high fived and laughed again.

I smirked 

"That Angel boy maybe has no idea who he's up against. I love a challenge. Just wait for me baby."

It's make me remembered how I ended up with deciding what to do with that Angel 

Flash back 

" So. Should we put a dead rat in his locker " Smith asked me with his smart face.. Well  stupid face for real. 

"Or maybe we can put something in his drink. Sometimes like salt or pepper" Smith come up more with his double stupidest idea. 

Actually I'm the one who asks them to think of ways for me to get back that boy  who made me speechless with his sudden obviously sarcastic proposal. Which it's a heavy blow to my ego. I never, never had anyone made me speechless before. 

"Nahh, your ideas are sassy... I think we should break some of his bones to teach him some lessons"  that Alex. 

"oiit.. We just pranks people... Not hurt people unless they call for it's first" 

For all sudden.. I got a call from my ex Samantha Pullman

(My heart jumped. I still miss her. It been five months since she broke up with me after almost a year of dating. She said that she get bored with me. She met someone else. It really hurts when she dumped me just like that. 

Sammy 
"Vic"

Vic
"What"

Sammy
"I saw the video got viral on the IGs"

Victor 
"Ermm.. What video's"

Sammy
"That stupids proposal"
"Don't do stupid stuff Vic"
"I know we've broken up but I still care."
"I know you.. You will never to back down from any challenges. For you and your family just let it go."

(I was totally curious of what Sammy was saying.)

Victor 
"I'm sorry Sammy."
"I really don't followed where you heading"

Sammy 
"The video of a guy confessing to you."
"I saw your face Vic.. Don't ever think about it."

(Just because that incident with Angel, but why was Sammy bothered by it.) 

Victor 
"I can't see why it matters to you"

Sammy 
"Although it's an adventurous one but these kind of stuff, you should let it go."

"This is not a joke. How people think about us if you suddenly date a guy after we broke up?"

(Bingo. I smiled at myself. I might have to thank that boy for getting into my bad side. It looks like I was getting my girlfriend back.) 

Vic
"Oh Sammy... You made your decision, so why not I make mine too. For your info he is a good guy. I have been up to new experience lately, so it's maybe worth it who knows"

(I tried to sound as convincing as possible.) 

Sammy 
"Vic? Are you out of your mind?"

Victor 
"Bye Sammy see you later. Later"

I ended the call. I need to know everything about Angel, he might be the one to help me get Samantha back and I not gonna accept no for an answer. I smirked..

I really need a good plan. 

A/N

I hope you all will like it. 

Like and comments 

Thank you for reading my story