Broken Promises

|Chapter 13|Kairi|

All I want is daddy. I'm tired of being in this place. All they do is talk talk talk.  And ask questions that I never answer. I wish daddy was here. He promised that he would protect me and that nothing will happen to me. He said I don't have to worry because he'd always be by my side. But he broke his promise. I feel so alone that no one or nothing can cheer me up. I just want to see my daddy."Kairi honey?"I looked up at the lady that sat infront of me asking questions that I never open my mouth to answer."Honey you're going to have to talk to me. I'm only here to help you,"she said. I frowned still not saying anything."Kairi-"she began but I finally decided to say something."The only way I'm going to talk to you is if I see or hear from my dad. The only way I'd be happy is if you let me out of this horrible place so I can go to my dad,"I crossed my hands over my chest."You have a bad little attitude little girl,"she said."I got it from my mom,"I said. "That's it,"she said. She yanked me up by the arms and pulled my out the room."Ouch!You're hurting me!"I cried. She kept pulling me until we reached the stairs. There stood three men dressed in black."Take her downstairs,don't let anyone know you have her. I'm gonna be there in a sec,"the lady said."No!!No!!Help!!Somebody!!"I cried out for dear life as I was hung over one of the men's shoulder. There was no escaping. Once more,my daddy failed me. I don't even want to see or hear from him again.

|Kehmar|

"Yo Darrell!Get yo ass in here,"I said to one of ma niggas."Bro you ain't see me tryna get lil shorty?"he came back in the house and plopped down on the couch. I walked into my office and he followed."No need brother,I fucked that already,"I said. Darrell shook his head."Ion know which bitch on this planet you ain't fuck as yet,"he said. I laughed at his ass."You don't know how to play like me,"I said."You probably even fucking niggas by now,"Darrell laughed."Nah uh uh...I ain't in that gay shit,"I said while Darrell was still cracking up."Man shut the fuck up. You know when I call yo ass it's for business,"I said and his expression changed to a serious face."Now,where's that little beauty?"I asked him.
"Who?"Darrell looked over at me."Klari or Kairi,whatever that bitch name is?"I answered. Darrell still had a questioning look on his face.

"Motherfucka where's Dave's daughter?!"I was getting pissed. "Oh. S-she's in the girls' place,"he said."Nigga don't let me have to pop yo brains out,"I said."It's a place where children under age go when their parents aren't taking care of them,"he said."Bitch you tryna say she in  foster care?!"I raised my voice. Darrell didn't answer. Now he fucked up. I took up my gun and aimed it at him only for my office door to be swung opened.
" But who in their right fucking mind could open my office door without knocking or hearing me say 'come in'?!"I lowered my gun waiting to see who so bad. Who I saw changed my whole mood. I sighed...I have a lot of catching up to do.

Follow unstoppablequxxnash