Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Ring Ring ! Why isn't she picking up?"

I had called Emily about 10 times already but she wasn't picking up, it kept going to voice mail. This was really getting me frustrated and annoyed. I called for the last time and she said hello, but put me on Hold. She put me on hold for about 20 mins but then I hanged up because she was wasting my credit.

All of a sudden Liam comes back, and hangs up the phone. Thing's were starting to get really suspicious. But I just seemed to ignore it and pretend as if everything was okay.

"Liam.. Can I ask you something?"

"Not now, I'm driving. I'm already distracted by your beautiful face what more do you want a car crash?" He giggled.

He definitely knew how to make a girl feel appreciated but was he acting? Or being serious? I couldn't tell because his gorgeous smile was just so innocent.

"I love you Liam" I grinned

"Same to you to" he winked

"No, It don't mean the same as I love you so say I love you!" I snapped.

He tried changing the subject by distracting me with things such as the radio and his phone. We arrived at the school shortly. Just in time for break. He didn't even bother in opening the door for me to get out. I saw Emily standing at the corner of the gate as if she was waiting for someone. Liam wasn't going the same direction. Well that's what I thought until he turned the corner. I got out of his car, without even closing the door to follow their trail of secrecy. I tried following them but then I lost track of them as I got barged by people through the hall way.

I went back, and sat in the car and awaited for his arrival. Not knowing that lesson was taking place. I sat in his car, parked in the car park for 2 hours until I dozed off.

"Bang bang bang!" Roared a noise

I jumped in fright. It was just Liam. He had left his wallet in the car. If I had known I would of took it. But there was no point since he was dropping me home.

"What took you so long?" I question furiously.

" I went to lesson?" He said confused.

"No. I mean before lesson. And why was you with emily earlier on?"

He tried changing the subject once again but I just wasn't going to let it happen. Since he always did that.

"I said, why was you with Emily earlier on?"

"No reason." He started the car

"What do you mean no reason? There was clearly a reason for you going of with her!"

"Look. Let's just forget about this and buckle your seat belt, ok?"

I listened and buckled my seat belt. He must of thought that I was done arguing but I was just getting started!