Chapter 10

Hey, I just want to dedicate this chapter to my grandmother who just passed away yesterday night. Just to show how much I loved her xx. Rest in peace !

Chapter 10

" Ring ring, Ring Ri-"

"Er Hello..."

"Why wasn't you picking up your phone?"

I questioned. " Oh, I was busy."

"K. Anyway guess what!"

"What?"

"No just guess"

I don't know, what?"

"You didn't even guess" I shouted.

"Ah fine! Did you win something?"

"No. Even better, I just auditioned for the singing competition thing and I made it through to the next round." I cheered through the phone.

"Great."

"What's wrong with you? You seem grumpy!"

"Oh, it's not like you should know since your with Liam 24/7!" She exclaimed

" What the f*ck. Emily, your the one who is never beside me when I need you, he just shows up at the times when your suppose to be their for me."

"Oh whatever."

"Erm excuse me don't give me attitude! It's like your jealous or something!"

"PFT! ME ? JEALOUS? PLEASE!"

We where arguing on the phone for quite a long time until she kept giving lectures on how she is not "jealous" and then I decided to hang up. She called back 5 mins later asking me why I hanged up, I picked up, then hung up. So she started texting me random things so I just put my phone on silent.

"Hey, where was you? I was looking for you!" Said Liam. Who was running towards me.

I don't even know why Emily was jealous every time I was with Liam. It's not even like they know each other or anything.

" The live performance is in two days by the way, I hope you do well. Let's go get you your pop star look" he smiled.

" But isn't that kind of a girl thing to do, you know.. Shopping? Make-up?"

" It is. But I heard what happened between you & Emily on the phone so I just want to make it up to you" he winked.

"That's nice, well then left's skip lesson's and head on out then." I smirked.

I liked that he also went along with things weather they where good or bad. And also he wasn't a kiss up or anything. He looked so cute when he was being bad. Looking at him stroking his deep brunette short mohawk, his blue shimmering eyes alongside him licking his pink hot lips. I remember once when I saw him coming back from basketball practice, shirt of, sweaty muscular body! He was a goddess. But I wonder if he thought about me in the same way beneath all this make-up and revealing clothes?