Ivreena

Chapter on. Ivreena above ........ Not mine

I'm" ivreena "u can call me ivory the pic above is me well before I was captured by a evil scientist called "Mills "i don't know why but he decided to experiment on me well here's how it started . I was walking the grimy streets of New York with my best friend "savannah "but we grew on her "nickname ""Jinx she's crazy over this pizzeria "Called Freddy fazbear pizza and I guess she likes to try to get the evidence of a mysterious murder of five children years ago before they reopened , and she likes a worker there his name is Bonnie but who am I to judge because I like a worker there named Foxy and I also want to find some evidence too . But anyways like I was saying. When we were walking I felt a hand that firmly wrapped around my waist and pulled me into the dark I screamed and kicked to struggle my way out then Jinx instead of getting help like the hard head she is she ran after me and tried to save me ........wichhhhhhh was an epic fail. Then all I remember was being knocked out then , I woke up in a long black leather jumpsuit with a belt that had daggers and some ninja stars , then I turn over and see Jinx , but she had a leopard tail and ears !!! Then I realized that I had black cat ears but wait what about my tail i thought , then I look down and see what wasn't a cat tail but a lion tail then Jinx jerks awake and says we have to get out and so we found a way to escape ......