3

(Forgot to mention you wear this only you don't have boobs, unless you want to in that case go wild!) 

The air was tense as we got into the womans car, I still had my mask on and remained silent as she started the engine

The air was tense as we got into the womans car, I still had my mask on and remained silent as she started the engine. She drove a blue Land Rover Defender registered in twenty thirteen. She drove for ten minutes before turning on the radio, when the radio blared a metal song causing the woman to jump before turning down the radio.

"Y-You know, this band made a song about you." The woman said trying to break the silence.

"Hmm." Was the only response I was bothered to give. The display on the radio said track one of twenty two so it was safe to assume she was a fan of this band, whoever they were.

"It's pretty badass, they make you out to be invincible until they sing about you sinking to the bottom of the ocean, even then they make you sound badass!" She said while Bismarck appeared beside me with stars in her eyes. 

"Can we hear it Y/N! Can we, can we can weeeee!" Bismark pleaded before I glared at her.

"Okay, erstens willst du nur hören, dass es um dich geht, zweitens, wer zum Teufel ist Y/N." (Okay first off, you just want to hear it cause its about you, second who the hell is Y/N) I asked the ghost. 

"Well, since it would get confusing calling you Bismarck when Im Bismark so I came up with Y/N, has a nice ring to it wouldn't you agree?" Bismark reasoned and I rolled my eyes.

"Em. Bismarck who are you talking to?" The woman asked looking at me rather than the road. I simply pointed forward and her attention returned to the path ahead where an elderly woman was crossing the street. The woman cursed and hit the breaks, thankfully we were going slow enough that we stopped before we got anywhere near the old lady but the engine cut out. "Fan-fucking-tastic. Sigh, can this get any worse?" She asked rhetorically.

"Yes it could, a surprise visit from the royal navy for instance. As for who I'm talking to, as the procedure to merge my body with the soul of the Bismark never took place I am sort of haunted by the spirit of the ship." I explained as the mask translated everything I said into English.

"IT WAS RHETORICAL!"  The woman yelled as she turned the key in the ignition,  only for the engine to cut out again. "OH FOR FU-" 

"Allow me." I said as I placed a hand on the dashboard and released a jolt of energy as the vehicle sprung to life. The woman looked at me then back at the car then back to me.

"How the hell?" She asked as the light shone green telling her to drive on.

"I felt the engine call to me, so I answered." I lied, in truth Bismark told me to do it in between her fits of laughter.

"Cool!" She exclaimed as we drove towards the outskirts of the town. She pulled up in front of a two story house and turned off the engine. 

"Now I'd like to warn you about these people, they are....strange." She explained as we left the car.