Chapter 4 - Feelings coming back?

Leon and Violetta were in town before going to the suit shop Leon went into the jewelry shop to get the rings ready for the wedding, while Violetta was outside for him, he came behind her and opened the box which made her get confused. 

Leon: What do you think?

Violetta: What? You're asking me what I think of your rings for your wedding?

Leon: Violetta, calm down I was just joking. 

Violetta: Oh, you think this funny for me, because your wrong Leon it's not funny. it's awkward.

Leon: Oh, it's awkward then why did you agree to Lara you would come with me huh? I could've easily asked Federico to come with me.

Violetta: I only agreed to come so your fiancée didn't think I had a problem with her for god sake.

Leon: What?

Violetta: Forget it we are here to shop not talk let's go to the suit store before it closes.

As they were walking to the store when they were in a mid-conversation, until Leon tried the suit on, he came out of the dressing room making Violetta stare at him. 

Leon: Violetta? What are you thinking about?

Violetta: You look so handsome, Leon.

Leon: Uh, thanks, what am I making you want to rip it off me?

Violetta: I can control myself.

Leon: You sure? Because your hand is nearly down my pants.

Violetta looked down at her hand that was resting on his belt of the trousers and she looked up at him to see how close she was to him until he kissed her while putting his hand around her waist.

Violetta: *Moans* Hmm Leon?

Leon: What?

Violetta: We can't do this, you're getting married.