Chapter 18 - The first destination is Paris. Part 1.

Leon ~

I woke up to the sun shining through the silk curtains as I opened my eyes everything bright, when I looked beside me Violetta was fast asleep, she didn't sleep very well last night she had a nightmare about Lara, as I got up I looked out from the balcony and I could see the beautiful Eiffel tower right in the middle of the city It was beautiful.

When I got into the shower, I felt two hands around my waist when I turned I saw the most beautiful girl she pecked my lips, but as she was about to pull away I gripped her back to me and put her up to the wall while kissing her she put her legs around my waist and I humped in and out of her with her moans she was turning me on.

Violetta: Good morning Husband.

Leon: Good morning Wife.

Violetta: Hmm, that was an amazing shower.

When we got out and got dressed, we went downstairs for breakfast as we walked in everybody was turning to see us walking in. 

Violetta: Isn't Paris so beautiful?

Leon: *Distracted* Yeah, it is.

Violetta: Baby, are you okay?

Leon: Yeah, I'm okay.

Violetta: Oh, you seem distracted.

Leon: Hey, how can I be distracted when I have the most beautiful girl here with me?

Violetta: I don' know.

Leon: Well, you should know because I love you and I don't want anybody else here but you.

Violetta: I love you too.

Leon: Now, what are you having for breakfast?

Violetta: Umm, I'm going to have *something in French*.

Leon: Okay, I'm just going to have some toast where I'm not hungry.

Violetta: Are you sure that's enough Leon?

Leon: Yeah, I'll be fine.

Violetta: Do you regret marrying me?

Leon: What?

Violetta: Well, let's face it since Lara came to our wedding you have been upset like your missing her.

Leon: Baby, I'm not missing her, I love you, I'm just worried about you that's all.

Violetta: Why are you worrying about me for?

Leon: baby, you had a nightmare last night, you were scared the way you were holding me babe that's not you.

Violetta: It was just a bad dream, Leon.

Leon: Violetta...

Leon was about to talk but the waitress came and interrupted them.

Waitress: Hello welcome to *Something in French* May I take your order?

Violetta: Hi, I will have *Something in French* And a lemonade, please.

Waitress: And sir what will you have?

Leon: Umm, I will have some toast and some water, please.

Waitress: Sure, anything else I can get for you?

Leon: No, that's it.

Waitress: Okay your food won't belong. 

After a while, they were talking and laughing holding hands on the table until their food came after they ate Leon paid the bill and they went sightseeing while taking photos until it was getting late so they made their way back to the hotel for the evening meal. 

Violetta: That was amazing.

Leon: Yeah, well you can send your dad a postcard from every city we go to.

Violetta: Well, I got a Paris one, so I'll send it to him tomorrow.

Leon: Yeah, on the way to the Airport.

Violetta: Wait, Airport?

Leon: Yeah, baby we're going somewhere else tomorrow.

Violetta: But you said we were here for two days.

Leon: We were, but I thought we'd keep going otherwise we're never going to get around the world baby.

Violetta: Maybe I don't want to go.

Leon: What?

Violetta: Leon, this is our first night of being married and you're already making all the decisions like where was my input in all of this?

Leon: Babe, calm down.

Violetta: No, getting married to you Leon was my dream, but now I'm living it I don't think we were ready for marriage because we are already fighting.

Leon: No, you're the one fighting baby.

Violetta: Oh, really, then why don't you just leave me huh?

Leon: Is that what you want? The first night we are married, and you want me to leave you?

Violetta: I know, I don't want to leave Paris yet, Leon all I'm asking is one more night that's it.

Leon sighed and nodded letting Violetta hug him tightly. 

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

I would like to thank khaybaker for encouraging me to carry on writing this book you really inspired me to write more thank you so much.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X