Chapter 2

A/N: Hi.  So this chapter is the members of WDW's POV.  

Zach's POV

I'm on my phone.  Lilly, she's my celeb crush... she's gonna be at the BBMA's!  I really wanna meet her!!

A/N: Zach's celeb crush is Ariana Grande.  

Jonah: We're gonna be performing I Don't Belong In This Club at the BBMA's!
Corbyn: Yay!!

Daniel: Some of our musical inspirations are gonna be there!  

Jack: And their friends 😉.

Corbyn: We know that.  

Jonah: BTS is gonna be there and they're huge.  

Zach: Yeah.  Lilly made a video... it was called: IF WHY DON'T WE WAS BTS WHAT MEMBER WOULD THEY BE?

Corbyn: I wanna know who we would be if we were BTS.

Jonah: Me too.

Daniel: Same.

Zach: I loved it.  

Jack: I wanna know who I would be if I was in BTS.

I pull up the video.

-Video-

Lilly: Hi guys!  Park Lilly here!  So today I was thinking if one of my favorite boybands, Why Don't We, were the BTS guys which member would they be.  So here we go!  Let's meet the Why Don't We boys.  We got: Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, and Zach.  Let's start with the oldest in WDW... Jonah.  Jonah would be a mix of Jin and RM.  Jonah is a lot like Jin because not only is he the oldest (Like Jonah) but he's also like the mom of the band (Like Jonah). Jinnie also acts like Dak who Jonah plays on Dak and Broady.  Jonah, you're my favorite Youtuber besides Beautychickee.  

-Not video-  

Jonah: Wow.  I see that.  It's cool.  I googled Jin and he's pretty cool. I also see why she said that Jin's like Dak.

-Video-

Lilly: Jonah is also like RM because he's the wisest of the band and in my head, RM and Jonah are so similar.   

-Not video-

Jonah: I get why she said that RM and Jin are like me.  They're both so cool.  

-Video-
Lilly: So next is Corbyn.  Corbyn is a mix of j-hope and Jimin.   Like j-hope, Corbyn's the best dancer in my opinion and he's also the sunshine of the band. Like Jimin, Corbyn's so sweet and is a great dancer.  Corbyn, you're the visual so that means "Worldwide Handsome".  Sorry, Jinnie... I had to.            

-Not video-

Corbyn: j-hope's cool and a great dancer.   Jimin's sweet like me and talented.  

-Video-

Lilly: Next on the list is Daniel.  Daniel is a mix of: Suga, Jungkook, and RM.  Like Suga, Daniel is very musical and talented.  Like Jungkook, Daniel's very talented and a fan favorite.  Like RM, Daniel's the tallest member.   Daniel, you're probably the most talented blue-eyed giraffe ever.  

A/N: Daniel is the only one that I've met out of Why Don't We.  He's so sweet!  I want to see him again.  Daniel made my year!  I will always remember that night.

-Not video-

Daniel: Aww.  That's so cool.  I just found some of Suga's songs.  They're pretty great!  Jungkook's amazing and really talented.  And RM is the tallest.        

-Video-

Lilly: Next on the list is Jack.  Jack, he's RM and Jin.  Like RM, Jack he's very sweet like honestly all of the BTS boys are... that was hard to choose... I'm just saying what you wanna do.  Sorry... I had to.  Like Jin, he's very funny and cute.  Jinnie's jokes are so sad that they're funny but with Jack... he's funny and somewhat not like Jinnie in a way also.

-Not video-

Jack: That's cool!  She's so sweet and talented.  She quoted our song.

-Video-

Lilly: Last but definitely not least... my favorite Zach!  Zach's all Jungkook!  Like Jungkook, he's the youngest and the gamer.   He's my favorite in the band.  

-Not video-

Zach: She's so cute.  I had no idea that she's a limelight.   I love her... so... I purple her! I really wanna meet her one day.

-Video-

Lilly: I'm gonna be at this year's BBMA's! Doing a cover of my favorite Why Don't We songs with the ukulele.  I'm not telling what songs yet... it's gonna be a surprise!

A/N: This is one of my friends, Maddie, doing the songs that Lilly does at the BBMA's.  

End of POV