The stolen shirt

Mark had just finished a new video with Ethan and Tyler when he decided to call it quits for the day. All Mark wanted to do was go home and change into his favorite flannel and sweats no matter how weird that sounds. He also wanted to chill with his favorite doggo Chica and watch movies. After Mark made it home from the park where he did his video he walked up the stairs and suddenly  got a text from Jack.

Jack: hey! I'm at the store Right now I'll be back soon!

Mark: Ok. See ya soon Jackaboi!

Mar sighed then he opened his door and walked into his room throwing on some sweats and looking for his flannel, but he couldn't find it anywhere.

"Where is it?" Mark said outloud. He heard Chica bark and the front door opened.

"Merk I'm ba-" Jack stopped mid sentence seeing a shirtless Mark on the staircase. Jack blushed really hard.

"Hey. Have you see-" Mark stopped his sentence when he turned around and saw what Jack was wearing.

"Seàn?" Jack backed up , going outside, and slamming the front door.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. I am not ready to face this yet." Jack started to run back to his car when the front door opened and he was pulled in. Mark closed the front door so Jack couldn't run with out an explanation.

"M-Merk." Jack said blushing even harder then befor.

"C-can you not p-pin me against the d-door." Seàn stuttered out. Mark didn't move from the position, even though it was very uncomfortable.

"M-Mer-"

Jack was cut off by Mark kissing him.