Camping:Septiplier

Ok septiplier fluff and there camping with felix, wade, cry, bob,ethan, and tyler so yeah, enjoy

Jack POV

I walked out as the cold air hit me in the face. My green converse crunching leaves as I walk. I held on too my green and black hoodie tightly. I've never been camping, but Mark and Ethan really wanted me to go, so I did. I walked out with Tyler while he was holding my bag so I could call Mark and Ethan to see were there at. The phone rang 3 times.

"Hello." Mark answered.

"Where are y'all?" I asked.

"Behind you." Mark said. I jumped and turned around, watching as Mark, Ethan, and Bob laughed.

"You guys are dicks!" I screamed, them not knowing how nervous I was for this.

"We all have one." Ethan said through the tears. I glared at Ethan while Tyler saw the anger and sacredness in 
my eyes. Tyler put a hand on my shoulder, and I turned my head to look at him.

"What's the matter Jack scared of camping?" Bob teased me.

"N-no!" I stuttered out, while wiping my head to look at Bob. Wade, Cry, and Felix all walked up to us. Cry looked at me and smiled. Wait Cry only smiles when he knows something is wrong. Damn, I'm I acting that nervous? We all got our shit and walked to the camp site. When we got there me, Bob, Cry, and Mark had to set up the tents and other bullshit. Felix, Wade, Ethan, and Tyler had to find wood and build a campfire.  When we were all done, we all sat near the campfire and ate the food we brought. Mark sat next to me and started singing after he finished his food.

"There is a house in New Orleans." Mark sang.

"They call the Rising Sun." I joined.

"And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy." Mark sang while Tyler grabbed his guitar.

"And God I know I'm one." I sang, Tyler started playing the song

"My mother was a tailor
She sewed my new blue jeans." Ethan sang as well.

"My father was a gamblin' man
Down in New Orleans." Tyler joined too.

"Now the only thing a gambler needs
Is a suitcase and trunk." Felix started.

"And the only time he's satisfied
Is when he's all drunk." Cry sang quietly.

"Oh mother tell your children
Not to do what I have done." Bob stared drumming.

"Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun."
Wade clapped his hands.

"Well, I got one foot on the platform
The other foot on the train
I'm goin' back to New Orleans
To wear that ball and chain

Well, there is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one." We all sang and laughed together. I was laughing so hard I was crying, then I hear a yawn.

"Guys I'm going to sleep..." Mark says while standing up.

"Yeah I agree, I'm kinda tired my self." Felix says as well.

"Yeah let's hit the hay guys." Bob said.
We all walked into the tents we share
with some one, I got stuck with Mark.

Mark POV

Me and Jack crawled into the tent and Jack lays next to me shivering from the cold.

"Ja-Jack you ok?" Dumbass ofcourse he's not fine. Jack rolls over on his side facing me. I put an arm around him and he cuddles closer.

"Your so warm Merk~" Seàn says in my chest. Now let me remind you I'm shirtless. Seàn wrapped his arms around my torso and got closer. I was blushing putting my 2016 red hair to shame. I softly smiled and wrapped my arms around Jack. I hear Jack say something,

"I love you Merk," I smiled like a golf ball.

"I love you to Seàn," I kissed the top of his head and closed my eyes.