Star Shopping (Seth)

Wait right here
I'll be back in the mornin'
Seth said brushing your curls out of your face as he got up out of the bed reaching for his shorts that laid near the bed. He turned back to you smiling at your sleeping form. He loved you with all of his heart and wanted this to last forever. When he grabbed his phone text messages from Becky flashed in his face. He turned it off leaving the hotel room back to his wife.
I know that I'm not that important to you
But to me, girl, you're so much more than gorgeous
So much more than perfect (yeah)
You watched as Seth talked to a few of your co-workers. He had his hand wrapped around Becky's waist making you sick. You can't believe that you were sleeping with a MARRIED man. You shook your head going to the locker room to get ready for the show. Seth turned to watch your retreating form making his smile disappear from his face. He shook his head going back to the conversation.
Right now I know that I'm not really worth it
If you give me time, I could work on it
Give me some time while I work on it
"Y/n he isn't worth it. This whole thing has been going on for too long." Naomi said brushing your freshly flat ironed hair out of your face.
"I knowI let it get out of hand. I tried to give him time but I think it's my time." You said sniffling as you stood up hugging your best friend.
"You have to work this out." She said in your hugging you tighter.
Losin' your patience, and, girl, I don't blame you
The Earth's in rotation, you're waitin' for me
Look at my face, when I fuck on your waist
'Cause we only have one conversation a week
"Come on Y/n I really do care about you." Seth said gripping you waist pulling you close to his body. You tried pulling away but he started kissing on your skin making you melt.
"We really need to talk. We never get a chance to talk...please." You said moaning as he started leaving hickeys on your chest. He laid you down on the bed the conversation slipping your mind.
That's why your friends always hatin' on me
Fuck 'em though, I did this all by myself
Matter fact, I ain't never asked no one for help
And that's why I don't pick up my phone when it rings
As Seth kissed Becky he felt glares to his back. When he turned he saw Trinity and Sasha looking at him with disgust. He waved at them only for Sasha to flip him off.
"Sasha what the fuck was that for?!" Becky yelled as she saw Sasha flip her husband off.
"He knows why." Sasha said walking away with Trinity trailing behind her shaking her head at the couple.
"What is that about?" Becky said looking down at Seth's ringing phone. When he looked at it and saw It was you he hung it up hugging and kissing Becky.
"Y/n." He simply says leaving Becky angry.
None of my exes is over Lil Peep
Nobody flexin' as much as I be
That's why she text me and tell me she love me
She know that someday I'll be over the sea
Becky stormed to the locker room looking for you. When she found her she was tapping up her hands.
"Hey!" Becky screamed making everyone look at her.
"What?" You said looking at the orange haired girl.
"Stop calling and texting MY husband! I know y'all use to be a thing or whatever but he doesn't want you! He's in love with me and only wants me. So I suggest you back off before I beat you up." She said getting in your face. You stood up pushing her out of your face. Not wanting people in your business nor beat her ass in front of the girls you walked away.
"Did you hear me?!" She said from behind you making you clench your first.
"Yeah loud and clear." You walked out tats falling from your eyes.
Makin' my money and smokin' my weed
I think it's funny, she open up to me, get comfortable with me
Once I got it comin', I love her, she love me
I know that I'm nothing like someone her family want me to
You sat on the balcony of the hotel smoking your blunt as you remembered the moments with Seth and yourself. You could admit that this day would come when you would have to detach yourself from Seth no matter if you wanted to or not. You know Seth is happier with you than with Becky but he would never admit it. You know it's time for you to move on to someone who can love you openly and not be a secret. The more you smoked the numb you got.
If I find a way, would you walk it with me?
Look at my face while you talkin' to me
'Cause we only have one conversation a week
Seth has been trying to talk to you for the past 2 months but you always seem to dodge him every time. He noticed that you hung out with Big E more and more these days. After the show he caught you going to the car.
"Y/n can we please talk."
"About what Seth?"
"Us."
"Us? There is no us anymore Seth. We should've never done this in the first place." You said looking down at the gravel underneath your Nike shoes.
"Y/n I love you. I really do...can you please look at me?" He said trying to get you to look him in the eyes.
"I have to go Seth." You put your luggage in the rental driving off leaving him in the parking lot.
Can I get one conversation at least?
Shout out to everyone makin' my beats, you helpin' me preach
This music's the only thing keepin' the peace when I'm fallin' to pieces
"Thank you all for coming here tonight. I just want to say that me and my girlfriend Y/n have very exciting news." E said smiling as he held your hand in his.
"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" You said yelling making everyone cheer except one person. People crowded the two of you making you laugh. As you talked the crowd slowly dispersed.
"E is it okay if I talk to Y/n?" You looked up and saw Seth standing there.
"Sure man!" You walked with Seth to an exempt spot at the venue.
"So your getting married?" He said tucking a piece of his hair behind his ear.
"Yeah I am. Also congratulations I'm the baby!"  You said  smiling at the future father.
"Thanks. I just want to apologize for the heart ache and pain I put you through a few years ago."
"Seth we were young and dumb so it's okay." You hugged him making Seth smile.
"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"You'll always hold a special place in my heart."
"So will you Seth, so will you."
Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason
A reason to shine, a reason like mine and I'm fallin' to pieces
Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason
You and Seth stood in two different house holds as you looked at the sky taking in the cool Florida air.
"Everything happens for a reason." You both whispered as your significant other case out hugging you both from behind.
"I love you."
.
.
.
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this as much as I did
Sorry it's kind of long
R.I.P LIL PEEP 💕