Chapter 4

The next day, I told an organization that Bomby, Silvester and I are going on an adventure. Then, we bought everything needed for an adventure: a large backpack with a pocket for giant silverfish, a small backpack suitable for Bomby to carry, a pedal boat, two automatic Terrarian grapelling hooks (that's the strongest one avaliable and it can stretch more than two hundred metres), ten kilograms of Smeak (meat of animal very similar to the cow), ten kilograms of gunpowder (Bomby's favourite food), a mulit-tool (this tool has the shape of the axe on one side, a pickaxe on the second side, a shovel at the top and a hammer on the last), two muskets (for hunting), five sacks of musket balls loaded with gunpowder and poison (I hope Bomby doesn't eat these), a few bottles of water and some potions.

We went out of the city in the evening and decided to camp at the banks nearest river. I chopped down a tree and made a plank house. Then, I snapped some branches off the tree. After that, I made a campfire by rubbing a stick on a part of a plank I had broken.

I remembered the days I signed up at the EEM, which was an old organisation that made people go on adventures. Victoria had to chop down a tree with her bare hands! After some time, the tree actually fell.

I tried to chop down a tree with my bare hands. After a few punches, the tree fell. I took the extra wood to make two bed frames to sleep in.

Just then, I saw some sheep. I pulled off their wolly coat and put the wool on our beds. Then, we went to sleep. 

We would destroy the hut the next day and continue our adventure.