P i l o t .

"EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR OUR FIRST CONTESTANT MS. AHN HYE-JINNN"

[Audience Applauds]

Hwasa walks in from the back with a cocky smirk on her face "That's right, it's me y'all. By the end of these few months I will be crowned Seoul's Baddest. I mean is there even any competition? We already know who's winning, me!"

"PERIODT QUEEN!!" someone screams from the crowd.

Hwasa made her way down the red carpet to take her seat at the round table labeled Bad Girls Club.

"NOW OUR SECOND CONTESTANT IS SMALL BUT MIGHTY, GIVE IT UP FOR MS. SON CHAEYOUNGGG"

[Audience Applauds]

The MC whistled as she made her way to the podium. Chaeyoung looked at the audience and smiled. "These few months are going to be...fun. I plan to take the cr-

She was cut off by another civilian "MARRY ME CHAENG!"

She giggled "As I was saying, I plan to take the crown per usual. There's only one thing I don't do and that's lose. That's a promise."

Chaeyoung made her way down the red carpet and sat in the chair beside Hwasa, moving her chair closer. Hwasa scoffed "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
"I think me and you will become really good friends." Chaeyoung slyly smiled.

"OUR THIRD CONTESTANT IS THAI AND SHE'S GOT THICK THIGHS...GET IT?"

*crickets chirping*

"Y'ALL ARE UNCULTURED, ANYWAYS GIVE IT UP FOR MS. LALISA MANOBANNN"

[Audience Applauds]

Lisa pushed the MC out of her way. "The real bad girl has arrived you guys. I'm going to make this short and simple, I'm winning and that's on period."

As Lisa walked down the red carpet someone threw their bra at her, surprisingly she caught it and signed it, throwing it back. She glanced at Hwasa and Chaeyoung and rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung winked at her. Hwasa looked at Lisa and said "Sis your thighs are nothing compared to mine, don't get choked with them." Lisa decided she wanted to sit beside the younger girl.

"AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST, LIKE IF ANYTHING MY MONEY'S ON HER.. GIVE IT UP FOR MS. PARK SOOYOUNGGG"

[Audience Applauds]

Joy came out from the back running as if she was a football player. She blew the MC a kiss and he nearly fainted. Before Joy could even speak a large group of fanboys threw up a poster of her and yelled "PARK SOOYOUNG PAVED THE WAY!". She awed at their efforts.

Joy sweetly smiled "I'm sorry I left you babies waiting so long, were you all waiting for me?"

"YES" the crowd yelled, even Chaeyoung did so. She was the biggest fangirl of Joy.

"When I'm crowned Seoul's Baddest I'll definitely thank you all." Joy pranced off the stage and made her way down the red carpet, stopping to take pictures as she did so. When she saw Hwasa her eyes lit up. Hwasa had always been Joy's idol, she wanted to be just like her. She was quick to sit beside Hwasa, not even thinking about the other competition. Joy stared at Hwasa as Chaeyoung stared at Joy as Hwasa stared at Lisa as Lisa stared at Chaeyoung. They were all looking each other up and down without saying a word until the MC spoke.

"THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND... OTHERS FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT TO SUPPORT OUR CONTESTANTS CEREMONY. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND MAKE SURE TO STREAM EPISODE 1 OF BAD GIRLS CLUB ON TUESDAY NIGHT!"

The people in the crowd bowed and waved at the four girls sitting around the table before leaving. Five tall men in black suits came over and approached the girls. One of them stood in the front while the other four stood behind him.

"Hello ladies, my name is Jackson Wang and I'll be your host and also the person who's in charge of your assignments. These guys here are your guides and each one of you have a specific guide assigned to you. Th—

Lisa interrupted him "so we're basically getting babysitters." The other girls laughed causing Jackson's face to turn a slight red.

He looked down trying to hide his embarrassment "No ma'am, more like bodyguards... I'll now be reading your assigned guides. First up is Chaeyoung, your guide will be Kim Taehyung."

The older boy walked over to Chaeyoung and offered his hand and helped her out of her seat, walking her to the vehicle assigned to the girls.

"Next is Lisa, your guide will be Mark Lee. Joy your guide will be Park Jinyoung. Lastly, Hwasa your guide will be Do Kyungsoo."

The girls all went over to the vehicle, their guides following them.

Jackson drove them to their penthouse and he and their guides went to stay in the guest house right beside it. Everything was going well, the house was big and nice. The only problem was... there were four girls but only two bedrooms.

~~~
Hi guys! I'm so sorry if this chapter is boring and short but it's only the first, better is yet to come!! Also if there are any tips or advice you could give me to make this a little less boring that would be great 😔👉👈.
~~~