Sugar Daddy?

The girls arrived at the nightclub in Seoul, their guides right beside them. Everyone went separate ways, disregarding their main mission. Their mission was to win the heart of the man claimed to be the "richest man in Seoul". But for Chaeyoung, all she wanted to do was win the heart of Kim Taehyung. Joy really didn't care, she had the looks of a goddess and was already a natural flirt. Lisa and Hwasa's focus was on outdoing each other.

Joy lost sight of her guide and was walking around examining the exotic dancers and bopping her head to the club music when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She then turned around to face a pale man. He was about an inch or two taller than her. She thought to herself 'this is a fine embodiment of a man, I wonder if he's rich.' Her thoughts were cut off when he spoke "Aren't you in the Bad Girls Club?" Joy nodded. "I'm Yoongi, the blind date." She snapped her fingers as if something clicked in her head. Just as she thought he IS rich, the richest man in Seoul at that. Knowing this information she was now determined to make him hers. She smirked and playfully pushed him, showing off all her charms. The older boy was dragged to the dance floor where he and Joy began to dance. Not giving a care about the cameras.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Taehyung had snuck out of the club. The two drove off in the van, leaving everyone behind. They arrived at Eurwangni Beach. Chaeyoung changed into her bathing suit in the back seat as Taehyung simply took off his shirt.

"Chae Chae are you ready" Taehyung yelled from outside. Chaeyoung got out of the van and ran to him, jumping on his back. "Yes now lets go have some fun!" And the two ran off into the waves, playing and giggling with each other. Forgetting about the ones whom they left alone without a vehicle.

Back at the club Hwasa and Lisa were having a drinking contest, both were completely wasted. Every time Kyungsoo attempted to stop Hwasa she threatened to cut his testicles off and feed them to his grandmother. Mark encouraged Lisa to drink more, he even insisted on mixing a drink for her. "Awwww you wanna make a drink for me?" Lisa's words were slurred whenever she said something. That's how drunk she was. "Yes cutie, I'll be right back. D.O. watch her for me." Mark went over to the bar and asked for two shots of hard liquor. But after he got them he didn't take them to Lisa, he had a special drink he wanted to prepare for her. After putting a few drops of methanol in one of the cups of liquor, he then took them over to the young girl who was barely hanging on.

"Markkk I missed you! What took you so long!"

He chuckled darkly "I'm sorry cutie, line was too long." Mark then gave Lisa a cup of liquor not paying attention to which one he gave her.

As Lisa gulped down the liquor, the sinister smile on Mark's face grew bigger. He drunk the other cup. Now all he had to do was get her alone.

Joy and Yoongi were in the boys bathroom making out, not caring about who walked in. One man walked in and said "Just get a room already!" resulting in him getting punched in the face by Yoongi which really turned Joy on. She loved a rich, violent man.

"Speaking of rooms, would you like to come explore mine?" Yoongi smirked at the younger girl.

Of course she wanted to explore his room, along with his money and his cars. But Joy had to play hard to get, coming off as "easy" was never her thing.

Joy crossed her arms "Do I look like the easy type to you? Why should I come?"

Yoongi never had someone to pass up an offer of coming to his house. Especially since everyone knew he was a millionaire.

"I need you to come... I can do more things with this mouth than kissing, and I'll show you if you come with me." Yoongi pouted.

Joy was internally losing her mind. Her two favorite things were money and sexual pleasure. She bit her lip, trying to hide how much she was enjoying this.

"Fine" she rolled her eyes "but I'm only doing this because you asked nicely."

They snuck out through the back doors of the club into Yoongi's black Ferrari Portofino. Joy was absolutely amazed but she couldn't let her guard down. They soon arrived at his three-story penthouse. He had elevators... elevators!

Yoongi looked at her with curiosity "Do you like it?"

"Eh, it's okay. I've seen better."

Yoongi motioned for her to come to his room on the second floor. He had a sidebar near his window and a walk in closet which he walked into and told her to make herself comfortable while he changed into something comfy. Joy played some music and poured herself a shot of Hennessy. Yoongi came back out of the closet with nothing but boxers on and Joy couldn't help but drool over his golden abs. It was truly her dream come true.

"Owie my head hurts" Lisa groaned. Hwasa laughed out loud and threw her shot glass across the room. "Woohoo! I won bitch" she turned to Kyungsoo "Do you wanna see something?" he shook his head but Hwasa insisted he see. She then straddled Lisa and began kissing the girl on her lips. The camera crew rushed over quickly to capture this moment in which the girls would later regret.

Mark had missed this being that he had stepped outside to get some air after feeling "light-headed". He was dizzy and had slightly blurred vision,that's when he realized... he mixed up the drinks. Karma's a bitch isn't it?

•••
Taehyung had ran back to the van to get Chae and his beach towels. He quickly checked his phone to see 63 missed calls and 30 text messages. The boy's heart sank to his stomach. He wasn't sure of what was going on.

"He...hello?"

"Taehyung what the hell!" Jackson yelled "we've  been calling you all night!!"

"I-I-I'm sor-" Taehyung was cut off by the older boy

"Whatever just get Chaeyoung and get back to this penthouse ASAP!"

Taehyung called out to Chaeyoung to get in the van. She quickly got in, unsure of what was happening. They sped off to the penthouse, not looking back.

So much chaos in just one night.