Chapter 1

Billy is  a 17 year old boy who's going to his first job..

When he got off the train he was told to go to this bar, but instead he sees this BED AND BREAKFAST hotel.. he asked to stay there for a night so he can get ready for work the next day

Billy thought to himself that's strange,

"I didn't quite catch your name Mrs.?," Billy asked.

The landlady thought to herself for a minute, thinking of a

fake name so Billy doesn't figure out what her real name is.

"Oh my, it's my apologies i'm sorry but my name is Ms. Mulholland."

Billy was about to ask if she was related to Christopher Mulholland

But he didn't want to intrude in her personal life.

Billy asked Ms.Mulholland, " Do you mind if you could show me

the floor where you said you kept Christopher and Gregory?"

Mrs.Mulholland thought to herself in that evil brain of hers if she hid the

bodies of those two boys,

" uh, yeah let me just go clean up a bit then we can go,

so you young man just wait here."

" Oh okay, just call me when you're done with whatever you're doing," Billy replied.

Billy thought that was weird how she was taking long deep breaths

to answer the question.

He waited around an hour and a half for his landlady to be finished.

Five minutes later he heard huge footsteps coming down the stairs, not just huge footsteps,

but like he heard someone running quickly down the stairs. Soon after the running he heard a bang.

Billy waited around thinking if he should go see what the bang was..

So he went and you wouldn't believe what he saw....

Billy has seen Christopher Mulholland and it looked like he fell down the stairs while running away from something. He had blood all over him, some of the blood was dried and parts of it were still wet. It looked like he was beaten.

"What happened, and do you mind giving me your name?" Billy asked.

Christopher was about to speak but out comes a loud crackling..

"I'm sorry for this but we have to go hide, then I'll answer your questions," Christopher told Billy.

Billy and Christopher started running to go find some place to hide and talk. They found a little hiding space down in the basement where it was covered with dirt and spider webs..

"I don't think Ms. Mulholland comes to this place so lets just sit here and talk" Billy told Christopher.

"Did she say her name was Mrs. Mulholland?" Christopher spoke up.

Billy had to think for a moment to when his landlady told him her name.

"Uh yeah she did why? Is that not her name? Did she tell you something different than what she told me?, " Billy asked Christopher.

"Yeah she told me her name but it was something different than what you told me, and to answer your second question that is not her name. For your first question she told me her name was Ms. Temple," Christopher answered.

Billy thought for a hard 10 minutes before saying something,

" So her name is Mrs. Temple as in she's related to Gregory Temple?," Billy replied back,

" Yeah, now that I think about it, we should go back upstairs to get Gregory." Christopher said,

"You mean he's still alive, like how you were alive, but wait you didn't answer my question, what's your name?," Billy asked Christopher once again.

"The name is Christopher Mulholland," Christopher told him.