{4} Insecure

You sighed in disappointment as you stared at yourself in a mirror. You could point out one hundred things wrong with your body right now but you kept them in your dangerous little head, bottled up and ready to explode like a fizzy drink. 

"What's wrong, love?" Draco asked, sensing the distress in your sigh. 

"Why are you with me? I mean look at me, you could have anyone but you chose this. Why." You asked, more to yourself then to him. Draco instantly got up and stood in front of you, blocking your view of yourself in the mirror. Draco's chin rested on your head, you could feel his body move as he breathed deeply. 

"Y/n, love... don't you fucking dare think about yourself in a negative way. You're perfect, everything about you is perfect. The way you can brighten my day even if the worst has happened, I know I can always talk to you about my problems so I'm begging you don't keep your problems trapped in this beautiful head of yours." 

"And don't get me started on your body, love." He added, making you giggle on the end. 

He lifted your head with his finger and placed his lips against yours, they danced against each other in unison. His hands took their regular place on your waist and yours travelled up to his hair, tugging at it making Draco go crazy. 

"Now come on, gorgeous we have a class to get to and I want to show you off to everyone first." He smiled, pulling your hand out of the door. He truly did treat you like a queen.