Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It was already my 3rd day here in St. Louis highschool and lucky me I still hadn't made any friends. I ate my lunch in the Cubicle for the past few days. I avoided Mr. Chris classroom as much as possible.

----

"Okay, class I need your essay to be passed on friday. And we will have a short quiz tomorrow. Class dismissed!" Mr. Chris said.

I sighed and head out for the door. Nice so much school works.

"Hey, um Martine?" I looked back to see who was calling me.

"Hey, Chris." I said shyly.

"So well, I was wondering are um kind of avoiding me?" Mr. Chris or Chris muttered.

"Um, no sir. I actually ate lunch yesterday in the canteen."

"Oh, really? No wonder I saw you heading out for the CR yesterday." Chris said with a smirk on his face.

"Come on Martine, join me for coffee."

"I can't sit I'll be late for my next class."

"Don't worry I'll give you a pass." Chris said smiling. So what else can you do? It's good to have coffee from somebody at school you know.

So I sat down beside him. In the extra chair he already put.

"Wow, this is a good coffee." I said while smiling. Really, it's like the best coffee I tasted so far.

"Well, I made it. Learned from my mom." "Really? Well this is good."

"Yup, she owns a small coffee shop downtown. We should go there sometime."

I paused for a few seconds. Is Chris asking me out? Jesus. This is trouble i'm getting in but well I love trouble.

"Uh, I guess. Sure." "Nice, so um do you have a phone?" He asked awkwardly.

I let out a laugh. He's just so awkward. "Um, yeah." I put my number in his phone.

So finally the bell rang, for my 3rd class. And I can't skip this one.

"Well, Chris. That was um a great. And I love the coffee."

"It was great too I had fun. We can drink coffee with me again tomorrow you know."

Chris said as he stepped closer to me that I was leaning into the door.

"Yeah, it was." And the he started kissing me. It was a soft kiss, then I kissed him back. Incircling tongue into his mouth. God, this is sexual tension.

We were still kissing when I felt his hand sliding under my shirt into my bra. He played with my breast encricling it that I had to let out a moan.

"Uhhhh. Chris, shit!" He didn't even bother to respond. He slowly removed my shirt and unclasped my bra.

"God, you're so beautiful." He said while cupping my small pink breasts. "Ohhhh. Shit shit."

I cursed when he was already sucking my nipples. He was sucking the other while encircling his hand into the other.

He carried me into the top of his table. Still sucking my nipples. Shit. He was already pulling my leggings that I'm already into my panties.

"Chris stop!" I said. "What is it? Did I do something wrong?" He said kssing me.

"No, you're so good actually it's just.." "Just what?"

"I want to do it with you believe me. But I think it's not proper to be you know here in a classroom." I said looking down.

"Oh, god. I'm sorry. I just got so carried away. I could wait you know." Kissing both of my cheeks.

"Oh no, it's just I want it to be in bed you know. Spend the night with you." I muttered under my breath.

"Well. Um can you like go out tonight? You can sleep in my apartment tonight. I'm alone there. And I'd love to have you."

"Well, I could always try you know?" I said smiling. Teasing him.

I headed out to door. "See you tonight." Then winked at him, and head out to my next class.

---

A/N : Hello guys! Well um, how was the chapter? It was a bit SPG. But it's up to you to take it well or not. But I love how my story is going. Just continue reading and it will be good as the story flows. Feel free to comment/vote. Thanks!

Update : Friday