Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Martina! Wake up you're late!"

"I'm up!"

"Wow! Marty you look so pretty." Mom said as I went down. "Thanks, Mom!" I replied nicely.

But, well I'm not happy at all. I'm so nervous new school. Geez, worst nightmare.

"Bye mom! See you later & don't wish me luck. Ok?" I told my mom after breakfast.

----

I entered the school 20 minutes before the first period. Ofcourse I have to be extra early I have to get my schedule.

"Hi, good morning. I'm Martine Lacson. I'm here to get my schedule?" I said as I entered the registrar's office.

"Here dear, that's you're schedule and the room's. Goodluck enjoy!"

Smiled lightly, and said thanks. I hate when people say goodluck. I think it gives me badluck in return.

I headed out and started walking to my first class, AP history R201.

I entered the room at my mga student narin, I take a seat and the teacher came in.

"Hello, welcome back. I'm Mr. Chris Rolands. You're new History teacher."

Geez, he's soo handsome. And too young to be a teacher.

"And we have a new student here also, Ms. Martine Patricia Lacson."

I blushed when he called my name. I hated it, god I'm not really good in public. I smiled at everyone the looked down. The class went for what felt like hours. When finally the bell rang.

I easily found my next room R203, AP Physics. The teacher was good but, what kinda sucked was after 2 periods nobody ever came to me and said hello.

It was already time for lunch and I still have no friends. Nice. I went into the cafeteria and it's packed with students. I decided to buy lunch then, headed out for the CR to eat. Great start for just great.

I was heading for the CR when I accidentally bumped into someone. Spilling all my food into the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. It's actually my fault." Mr. Chris muttered. It was actually are Ap history teacher I bumped into.

"I'm so sorry sir." "Not a problem, now let's get you cleaned up." Before I could say no, he was already pulling me into his classroom.

----
A/N : Hi guys! So this is my first story in Wattpad. Please bare with me if i has some errors. I promise you keep reading and the story will just go along fine. Please also comment if you have any suggestions! Thanksss!

Next update : Thursday.