☼1 ~ Fluff☼

Iida awoke in his apartment, groggy. He rolled over and checked his phone, as any sane person does when they wake up.

ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

As per usual, nothing happened during the night. He decided to get up, and go into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth,washed his face, and combed his hair. He got dressed for the day, and headed to work.

On his way, he decided to stop for coffee. The drive-thru line was too impersonal, and walked inside. He held himself tall and proud as he walked in. He stood in line and waited to be served.

He scanned the faces of the cashiers, two were working that morning, one round faced girl with a long bob haircut, and one handsome stranger. He had a cheerful smile and messy, black hair. He had large-tape dispenser looking elbows and bright eyes. Iida looked at his name tag
"Sero" Iida smiled.

Iida walked up to the counter when it was his turn and, luckily enough, came face to face with Sero.

"Hello sir, what would you like to drink today?" Sero asked brightly.

"A large black coffee, no sugar." Iida responded, clearly.

Sero gave him a look, "No sugar? No cream?"

"No, thank you" Iida replied.

"You astound me." Sero said, typing in the order, "a name for your order please?"

"Iida" the tall, broad man responded.

"How's that spelled?" Sero asked, giving Iida a look of acknowledgement.

"I-i-d-a"

"Thank you! Your order is coming right up." Sero responded.

Iida walked away to wait for his order, and watched Sero. Soon enough, his order was ready, and he grabbed his cup. In neat handwriting, Sero had written a message to Iida.

You really an astounding man, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX call me -Sero