Yes, Selena Gomez is an abuser.

Welcome! Our first topic will be about something very important. Before we start, I am just going to leave a reminder: A woman can abuse a man too.

As many of you know, the actress Selena Gomez was in a on-off relationship with the popstar Justin Bieber for almost 8 years, it is no secret that they were toxic to each other. They were constantly breaking up and coming back like the weather and dropping music inspired by each other, but can we focus on the main issue here?

Justin Bieber has been always open about how that relationship was toxic for both of them, and he recognizes too that he did a lot of things wrong, but has Selena ever admitted any of the things she has done? No. Exactly.

Selena Gomez is an abuser, and we are here to talk about it.

1. Selena Gomez physically abused Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez slaps Justin Bieber in the face after leaving the Atlanta Falcons game. (September 18, 2011)

According to a fan, this happened because Justin Bieber took a photo with a woman. Justin was taking photos with a bunch of fans (all men) and when he was about to take a photo with the woman, Selena got annoyed and left. Nothing of this has been confirmed, but this is what the person that took the video said.

Justin: "Stop, we're in public, stop!"

The bodyguards at the end of the video had to separate Selena from Justin because she was still hitting him in the face.

2. Justin Bieber says that he had an ex girlfriend that used to verbally abuse him before every concert: 

 Justin Bieber says that he had an ex girlfriend that used to verbally abuse him before every concert: 

Yeah... we do not need to do the math to know exactly who that person is... Selena Gomez was the only official girlfriend Justin Bieber had back in the day while he was touring in 2012-2013.

3. Justin Bieber was being emotionally abused:

Justin Bieber doing an interview with Complex in 2015, he was asked: 

"Do you think you'll always compare relationships to the one you had with Selena?" 

He said:

Do we really need to explain this one? He was legit scared of being in another relationship because he was scared

4. Selena Gomez jokes about making Justin Bieber cry:

After the first break-up, she did an interview and jokes about making him cry.

She looks so proud about it, bless her heart... 

5. Selena Gomez invites Justin Bieber to come over and he founds her with another man:

Justin Bieber's unreleased song "It's Working" is a song where he says that Selena invited him to come over, but someone else was in her room. The chorus of the song is: "You know exactly what to do to hurt me, it's working."

Song:

Song:

Updating this blog soon...