Chapter 7

The summer holidays were gone. The students were returning to the castle. The first years were in awe. The plan has started.

Dumbledore planed to dose all the students little by little as some were resistant to the potion due to there lineage but many weren't specialy the muggleborns.

He mixed mild trust potion in students food. The effect won't show yet maybe never on the ones with the strong cores. But he will gain few very faithful followers. But he dosed griffindors slightly higher than others as he will need few people who are powerful but can be easily manipulated. Rawenclaws were in books and there was a chance that they get curious and find out something about him that needed to be hidden. Hufflepuffs were just extras. Slytherins had too many purebloods in them and were too cunning to be easily manipulated. So Griffindor was perfect choice (a/n these are Dumbledore's opinion not mine. Cause he is dumb.)

But he had plans for Tom too. He was just preparing a strong compulsion storing his magic litte by little in his ring as he knew that he was not strong enough to that at once. He was saving his magic, dosing the students, gathering the information about Gellert and waiting for the perfect time.

**********************

I know it was late and small sorry but I felt adding anything extra to it will be like jumping on a new topic that should belong to different chapter.

Well comment or vote if you liked it.
Thank you ☺️

Be safe. Be healthy.