Chapter 2

It's a bright new sunny day and I can see the street hustling and bustling with people

It's a bright new sunny day and I can see the street hustling and bustling with people. I decided to roam around the town to kill my time and hey, I'll get to know the town more properly then.

As I was walking, I saw that I was right infront of the town's museum. I loved visiting museums to be honest and since I had never visited this museum, I decided to go for it. The museum looked old but it didn't matter because the old ones tend to hold more information than others.

I walked in but hardly saw anyone thinking maybe the town's people weren't really interested in these kind of stuff.

There were huge paintings that defined the people of this town at early ages. As I was looking through the ancient books, I suddenly felt like somebody was watching me closely. I looked around but saw nobody on the floor.

Great going! Now I'm dreaming too.

I walked around slowly looking at the sculptors that were kept in the middle of the room. Every thing was just so fabulous and artistic but a certain one caught my eye. It was a sculptor of a demon and the strange part was that there were no information given about it.

"I see you're quite enjoying the view eh?" I heard a deep voice. It sounded annoyingly familiar but I hadn't really noticed it had a certain accent that I couldn't put a finger on it. I turned around only to be confronted by the gorgeous stranger. I rolled my eyes and spoke "Well, that was very much short lived until you blessed me with your presence".

"I beg to differ, sugar"

Ughh. "Stranger, I gotta go alright"

"Really, Aveline?" He said raising his awfully good eyebrow.

"How do you even know my name? I don't even know you" I said getting irritated now.

"Oh well, let's solve it down for you then, sugar. You can call me...Azrael" he said tilting his head. Azrael? As in the angel of death? Who would have kept such a name?

"Okay so.. Azrael. How do you know my name?" I said slowly.

"That's for me to know and well, you to not" he said like as if he was stating a 'fact'.

"I'm outta here. You are like a complete... complete.. ughhh" I groaned not believing my lack of brain functioning infront of Azrael. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them again to put up a fake smile only to see the man smirking at me.

"It felt like a tremendous disaster to meet you and hope we dont meet again. Wouldn't want any destruction now, do we?" Ending with a nervous yet fake laugh I turned back and walked away.