Fearless

The House

Lisa pov:

"Im back dickheads"
"Omg Lisa are you okay?Did he hurt you?"Taehyung
"Im fine,I didn't fight the sniper,I fought some weaklings"
"I knew it was a trick!Did he see your face?"Taehyung
"No,I wore my mask"
"How many people did you kill?"Taehyung
"Probably about half his men,They arent a big gang,they probably dont have many people"

"I guess,But you haven't fought the officials,did you encounter anyone?"Taehyung
"Yes,I encounted this sexist ass hole who made fun of me for being a girl,He told them to kill me,I think they want our sniper dead"
"Well too bad,they aint gonna get her"Taehyung said with a smirk

We then both did our handshake and Bobby handed me a drink.

"So what now?"Bobby
"Well,We have to be ready at all times,We have a new enemy "Taehyung

"Finally,I get to do more killing"
"Tell B.I to get us some more guns"Taehyung
"Okay"Bobby

Meanwhile

??? Pov:

I watched as she entered the mansion.
Jungkook's gonna be so pleased.

I pretended to be dead so she doesn't kill me,So I followed her to her headquarters

I had to be quick tho,Driving a motorbike with an injured leg isn't easy.

20 mins later

"Great work Jackson,Now we know exactly where to attack"Jungkook
"Ill get the boys"Jimin
"Gather up your weapons everyone,That girl is gonna pay for what she did"Jungkook

Next day

Lisa pov:

I woke up to the smell of smoke, blood,alcohol, gas and many other things.I guess they're working on the weapons...

I went to my bathroom and took a shower.After that I put on black Jeans with a plain black shirt and a leather jacket,I put some of my black boots on as well.Lastly I brushed my teeth,did my hair and put on my mask.

I then walked downstairs to see everyone sitting on the couch.

"Where are you going?"Taehyung
"For a walk "
"No your not, You know how much danger you are in now?They are after us Lisa,especially you"Taehyung
"Danger is the use of my existence Taehyung, That's all I know,If I could kill them once,I could do it twice"
"I swear if you open that do-"I cut him off by running out  .

I dont get why he is being so over protective. I knew how to attack since I was 3.This is nothing.

I then just walked along playing with my gun.

Until I felt the presence of someone following me..
I held my gun ready to shoot as a picked up my pace.
But then I heard footsteps coming close to me as I started to run.

But before I knew it a pair of man hands grabbed me by my waist.

I tried to get out of his hold but failed
"Urgh since when was men strong?"

I used my elbow and punched him in the stomach but turns out he was stronger.

Well shit

Before I knew it my gun flew somewhere and the bastard pulled me into his car.I couldn't see his face clearly because he was wearing a mask and glasses.

I was then surrounded by two men in black suits which tied me up.

They even had the audacity to take off my mask.

"I SWEAR WHEN IM FREE I WILL CHOP YOU TO PIECES AND FEED THEM TO A PIG!"

Then a familiar voice spoke.

"Nah uh now,A pretty girl like you should'nt be saying things like this"
"Yeah,and a ugly disgusting bitch ass mother fucker like y-"

One of the men then placed a cloth over my face causing me to blackout.

1 hour later

I woke up feeling drowsy and like my head was gonna explode. I then looked around And saw I was tied up on a chair in a basement with dead people around me.

Ugh men....

Surprisingly even tho I live with men,i hate them...I have my reasons...

I tried to remove the dirty cloth out of my mouth and succeeded.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY AM I HERE!!!I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"
"YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCHASS D-"

Jungkook pov:

"DICKHEAD BASTARD ~"

"Omg can you shut that bitch up!"
"Yes sir"One of my men said.

Lisa pov:

"STUPID LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT!"

I stopped as someone walked up to me.

"Boss wants you to be quiet"
"Does it look like I gives a fucking fuck about your stupid ass m-"
"Hmm maybe you will once you find out what ill do to you "

That same voice from the other night.

"Oh its the Sexist bastard from the other night,See the little surprise I left you?"

I heard him chuckle. It was sexy..But evil...

"Well then I should give your surprise now hey?"He said as I could now fully see his face as it was very close to mine.

Little did he know. I wasn't tied up anymore.I mean?Im Lalisa Manoban,I got muscles,A little rope aint gonna stop me.

I got up and pushed him causing him to land on the floor but he got right up again like nothing.

Square up.

I got ready to punch the living hell out of him.

"That's it"He said as he pointed a gun at me.

Fuck...

He walked closer and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs into an unusual room.

A very very very...Unusual room...

ARE THOSE HANDCUFFS!?!?HOLY SHIT IS THAT A KING SIZED BED!?!?FUCK WHY ARE THERE CHAINS....

Welp this bitch about to get raped...

-
-
-

Let's just say Lisa is quite a character here,unlike the last story😂