Chapter 4

Jungkook walks into the busy café, trying to spot the man he has to give information to.

He sees a man sitting by himself, hood pulled over and trying to stay low key.

Jungkook casually walks to the coffee counter, sliding the white envelope of info toward the man as he passes his table.

The man immediately grabs his stuff and the envelope and heads out of the café as Jungkook orders coffee, pretending to not pay any attention to the man leaving.

The information was details about the gang members, their strengths and weaknesses, or the few weaknesses he could find. Like how trusting they were. Jungkook also sent in how they train, but left out the location of the training grounds. He knew if he told the cops, they would ruin the whole mission and he didn't want the mission to end when he was just getting started.

Jungkook opened the door to the apartment he was renting for the mission with a sigh and tossed his leather jacket on the sofa.

Jungkook walked over to his fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer. He clipped it open and sighed again as he settled on the couch.

The sighs didn't really mean he was tired or frustrated, he just wished none of this whole gang shit existed. His thoughts somehow trailed to Jimin. He didn't realize a smile take over his face as he thought about the gangster's cute smile or their moments the day before when they were training.

"You wouldn't be a bad gangster" Jimin says with a surprised tone , watching how Jungkook beat down the other guy using his combat skills.

"You're not so bad yourself, Kitten" Jungkook says, breathing heavily, lips holding a smirk and sweat dripping from his forehead and dark locks.

"Don't be so full of yourself Kook, I've been in this business a lot longer than you have" Jimin says, an angelic smile on his lips as he brought a bottle of cold water to Jungkook.

"Did you just call me Kook?" Jungkook says with a quizzical brow.

"Yes, I know you like it" Jimin says.

"I like it" Jungkook says genuinely smiling.

After a few moments of silence, Jungkook spoke up, "How long have you been in this business exactly?" he asks turning away and taking the cloth off his knuckles.

"Well, it's a long story that requires me getting a drink first" Jimin says jokingly.

"That bad, huh?" Jungkook asks, with a breathy chuckle.

"Not bad, just unfortunate" Jimin says and jungkook could see the sad gleam in Jimin's eyes. He's not supposed to feel sorry for these murderers, but it's no secret that he feels differently toward Jimin than he does to the others.

"Come on, Kookie, let's test out the weapons" Jimin says, changing his mood to a more cheerful one.

"Fine, but I want to hear your story over a drink sometime" Jungkook says.

"Is this your way of asking me on a date? If so, you could do better mister" Jimin says dramatically.

Jungkook chuckles, "I will do better when the time is right"

Jungkook sat on the couch staring into space, recalling the events of yesterday.

He's come to accept that maybe he is developing feelings for Jimin. And he can't help but want to know Jimin's whole story, so that maybe there's a reason behind all the murder and stealing. So that he can understand why Jimin does what he does.