----------------- (I have no idea what to name this chapter)

Ashur and Whitestorm padded into the crows and sat down, but then bluestar kicked Ashfur out. She had said 'Your going to cause to much racket,'

Ashfur mimicked her voice and plopped down on the grass disappointedly and stared at his paws. He was bored. Slowly he Crouched down and tucked his paws under him and fell asleep.

Loud yowling awoke Ashfur as he blinked open his eyes and streched. Ashfur gave out a long yawn and padded toward the cave. As he peaked in, a brown and white cat was standing up next to Bluestar and Whitestorm yowling something. Ashfur listened "...IS WRONG with you cats?!?! Ashfur is one of YOU!!!! How would you like it if you where cast out by your own ancestors, who you once relied upon???? Ashfur has done nothing severely wrong. He does not DESERVE to go to the Dark Forest! Now whos with me! Let Ashfur In! let AshFur In. LET ASHFUR IN!!!!" The cat yowled as others joined his chant. Ashfur was baffled by the strange cats speech-or at least part of his speech. Ashfur had never seen this cat, but he still wanted to help him! Now THAT must of been a great warrior!

Suddenly a cat from the back of the crowd yowled "If you wont drive him out, then We Will!!!!"

A torrent of cats streamed out yowling his name and throwing out insults to him. Ashfur quickly hid behind a bush as they rushed by. "Well Bluestar,Whitestorm, *sigh* I tried..," a meow said from the cave. Ashfur peeked out and glanced out the cat. He had his head down and he was hunched. "Some cats just dont understand....." He trailed off. "THRUSHPELT?!," meowed Bluestar in a suprised tone. "I have never known you to give up," she meowed.

The cat named Thrushpelt paused.

Ashfur took the chance to pad out into the cave. The three cats raised their heads and looked at Ashfur, sorrow in their eyes. "Umm.... Hello?" He meowed, awkwardly. Whitestorm padded up to him, followed by Thrushpelt. With his tail lightly rouched on Ashfurs shoulder, Whitestorm meowed "Come, Ashfur. It is time to go."