02x01 (The Return)

Smut at the beginning of the chapter. Pretty detailed.

Lexi literally rips the shirt Rowen is wearing, luckily Rowen had changed into a long sleeved shirt. The blonde kisses down Rowen's jaw again and down her chest and she reaches around the human's torso and removes her bra.

Lexi takes a nipple into her lips instantly as her hand moves up the cheerleading skort Rowen left on. Lexi grips onto Rowen's thigh before she leans onto her legs again, and she removes the cheer skorts and she then removes Rowen's underwear. Lexi is already naked, where she had taken a shower right before.

Lexi kissss down the insides of Rowen's tan thighs and Rowen's breathing picks up, a whimper leaves her throat as Lexi meets her core. Her warm, wet core. Lexi pulls a finger into Rowen's core and a gasp leaves Rowen's lips before she throws her back, Lexi pumps in her as she meets Rowen's lips with a kiss again.

Lexi removes her fingers and she begins rubbing against the sensitive, swollen nub. Rowen squeezes her eyes closed tightly as she feels herself building up. Quick and rapid moans leave her lips as she reaches her climax. Then it's her time, she begins delivering the passionate touching to Lexi. 
||...||~||...||

Lexi and Rowen get to Rowen's right as Elena Clem's downstairs with Stefan and a police officer.

"What happened?" Rowen asks, her hair is a mess still, she's in her cheer skirt and Lexi's tank top.

"Jeremy tried to die with Anna's blood in his system," Stefan says. "He needs you."

Rowen runs upstairs and storms into Jeremy's room. "Jer.." she whispers.

Jeremy walks over and he hugs her. "Anna's dead."

"Lexi and I are finally together."

Jeremy pulls back, his eyes bright again. "Good... You with me today?"

"Yes, sir," Rowen replies. "Until you bail on me."
||...||~||...||

Rowen kisses Jeremy's heads as he sleeps and she goes downstairs, she finds Elena.

"Hey, Lena," Rowen greets and she looks at her. "How's Caroline?"

"Not good," Elena coos and she hugs her.

Rowen smirks, and she throws Katherine across the couch.

"You're stronger than I imagined," Katherine purrs. "You're Rowen," she rushes over and she bends her arm back, earring a gasp in pain. "You might be as pretty as me, but you are nowhere near as strong, Rowen Gilbert." She throws her down and rushes off in enough time for Elena, Stefan, Damon and Lexi to come in.

"Rowen?" Elena inquires as Lexi rushes over.

"Lena..."

"What happened?" Elena gasps as Lexi heals Rowen of her fractured arm.

"Katherine happened," Damon growls. "Rowen, are you alright?"

Rowen nods as he leads her into the kitchen with Stefan and Lexi while Elena goes to talk to Jeremy.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asks.