Emily (Emmy) Parker

Emily (Emmy) Parker is an 18-year-old teenager who enjoys theatre, going to the movies and loves photography, it is her passion. She is helpful and clever, but can also be a bit panicky and grumpy when she's tired.

She is Canadian with French heritage and she is currently going to University. She goes by Emmy because her Grandpa used to call her that and he was the one that gave her, her first camera. She misses him more than anything.

Physically, Emmy is in pretty good shape. She is regular height with warm ivory skin, light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She has a pretty good sense of style and usually wears her hair down.

She lives in an upper class neighborhood in Toronto. She was raised in a happy family home with two loving parents. Her Mom was born in Paris, France and her dad is Canadian like her. They both work as Programmers at a SPRQ point (a major tech company). She has a 12 year old  sister named Lea who is loves music. 

Emmy is going to Spéos, where her favourite subjects are photography, drama and music. She loves her teacher Mr. Schuester but has never liked Mrs. Willow her drama teacher whose interests include speaking in a really annoying voice.

She is currently in a relationship with Ben Campbell. Ben is the same age as her and is in her photography club. Though she is still afraid they will not work out long distance since she's in Paris for school.

Emmy's best friend is another 18 year old named Violet Brooks who goes to school with her in Paris. She has straight Brown hair and deep brown eyes. They are inseparable. She also likes to talk to  Ben's twin Londyn and Paige Hudson her best friends from high school. They enjoy pretending to be Broadway performers together.