3

April 5, 2015
10:30 pm

Dear Diary,

    We had a murder case today. I thought this day was gonna go by smoothly. It was until Victoria called me about Dante. He arrived yesterday, but didn't call her. Steve and I went up to his hotel and nothing was there. Let's hope this ends well.

Sincerely,
Lexis Kim Zhang

"What the hell?" I said in shock.

"Was he supposed to be here?" Steve asked.

"No, he was supposed to be in Narnia," I said sarcastically and gave him a look.

Steve looked at me and was about to say something until my phone rang.

"Hold that thought," I say, pulling out my phone, "Hello?"

"Lexis... I-I need your help," this worried me instantly. Dante isn't the one to usually ask for help, he usually does everything on his own. He claims it's to 'make' him more manly.

"Dante? You alright buddy?" I ask concerned.

"No.... I was walking to my car that Vicky helped me rent for when I'm out here. Next thing I know, it's darkness and I woke up to some kind of basement," he said quietly.

I motioned for Steve to call HQ.

"Hey, Imma need you to stay on the line for a little longer. Can you do that?" I asked. Steve called Chin to track the phone Dante is calling me from.

"They're coming, I have to go," he said rushed so he can hang up the phone.

I look at Steve for an answer only for him to mouth, "negative."

I shook my head then motioned for Steve to follow me so we could head back to HQ.

- DANTE'S POV - 

I quickly hid the phone by sliding it under a cabinet, but not too far. I heard them coming down the stairs, so I shuffled myself into the opposite corner.

"Hey, brat!" he yells.

I started crying. I knew I wasn't going to make it out unharmed. He comes over and grabs me, dragging me to a chair. Other men came down and shoved me on the chair, tying my wrists behind my back and my ankles to the legs of the chair.

"When I call Five-O, you better demand $5,000,000" he demands, "The location is a alley in Waikiki."

He calls Five-O and they answer. It's Lexis.

"Hello? Who is this?" Lexi says.

"Hey, it's Brian," I say shakingly. Brian was a code name she created for me whenever I'm being forced to do something.

"What's up?"

"I need $5,000,000 dropped off by a dumpster in an alleyway in Waikiki," I demand.

"5 mil... don't you think that's much?" she asks.

"I don't care, I need it so can you do that?" I ask.