2 - Friendship (Jimin POV)

Jimin

"Okay!" She said, "Well um... I shall go" she went to stand up but I grabbed her tiny hand.

She looked at me definitely shocked.

"I want to know you better, Vanessa. Your my student! Please?" I pleaded.

She nodded and sat back down.

"okay! Can you tell me more of the school?" She nodded.

She told me everything about the cafeteria, the students, teachers, food etc.

She was somebody to get along with and I want to know her better. Than just a student. Of course, it can be dangerous being friends with a student. It would be weird hanging out after knowing eachother personally in school.

Her long brown hair travelled down to under her breast. Her perfect plumped rosey lips made me feel a bit turned on. Her icy blue eyes that stare deeply into my soul. What are you doing to me, Vanessa?

"I have some best friends too," she said, "If you want me to tell you the names?" I nodded.

"Well there's Lisa, she's a very sweet person," I nodded again, "There's rose we call her Rosie pasta because of her curly orange hair." I nodded again.

"theres jennie, she has two personalities of cute and sexy, she's a bit of a savage too," she continued, "there's Jisoo, a very fun person to be around," she laughed a bit.

"There's Taehyung, an alien and has a boxy smile," she smiled, "There's Namjoon another person to be fun around and he is famous in school for his dimples," she has so many friends.

"There's Mark, a person that is too annoying and lazy." she laughed, "and there's Kai, just a person who can never fail to make you laugh and trust me all of the girls have a crush on him!" she rolled her eyes.

"That's all!" she smiled, "but I could have one more," she leaned closer, "if you want to be my friend." she whispered.

I nodded quickly and she chuckled. So sexy.

"Don't forget about Jungkook, he's not my friend. He practically is obsessed with me, he got a principal put in jail for being so close to me," I was shook. "I'm joking! But he did put somebody in prison for touching me, he told everybody he was sexually harassing me, so be careful of him okay?" she winked.

I nodded.

"You don't speak?" she raised her eyebrows. "Wow, everybody talks to me. Hmph. Don't you like me?" she asked.

"No I do!! It's just you won't let me speak" she chuckled. Vanessa stop laughing!

She took my hand and I frozed.

"Hm small fingers aye? Shorty!" she laughed.

I pouted.

"Vanessa! I'm taller than you!" I said.

"Shut up Principal Jimin!" that name EW!

"Just call m-" she cut me off.

"I'll call you chimchim!" I nodded.

"I better go!" she quickly said.

I stood up and opened the door for her.

She came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"thank you chimchim" she smiled before leaving. I closed the door after her and sighed.

"what have you done to me Vanessa?" I whispered.

~~~

Just to let you all know, Vanessa is a huge flirty. She flirts a lot with people but never takes it further!