yah I did that #2

I smiled as i set up a huge cardboard cut out of haruhi in a dress in the middle of the club room. I tapped a voice recorder with a recording of haruhi laughing like a school girl on it and set up the camera on a nearby table. Hikaru and Kaoru practically begged kyoya to get the cut our and recording we all hid as i made the phone call. I gave my best girly girl impression of haruhi as i spoke with Tama-Baka (that was from Musicandanime)

"Tamaki-sempi get here now , I have a surprise for you!" And before he could say anything I hung out and busted out laughing as I hid behind a couch with the twins and Kyoya.

-----3 minutes later----

Tama-baka ran thought the door only to come face to face with the cut out . I hit the button making the fake giggle sound from behind it.

"Oh haruhi" he said while glomping the cardboard cut out.  And falling straight face on the floor as we all jumped out and laughed hystericaly.  Even Kyoya managed a chuckle. I ran to the camera and hit stop.

"Oh haruhi" Hikaru mimicked tama-baka falling onto his twin with a loud thud and they both began to laugh again. As Tamaki-sempi face when from pink, to scarlet, to crimson red with embarrassment.  We all laughed once more as kyoya uploaded it onto his laptop for safe keeping . Oh yah I did that.

A:N I DETICATE THIS CHARTER TO Kaileythegrate , one of my first readers and the inspiration for this chapter. ♡♤♢♧☆