The next day

As eyes fluttered open I almost jumped out of the huge king sized bed that replaced my twin sized bed and the chic room without a speck of dust in the air replaced my small bedroom. "WTF?!?!" I yelled out as my feet hit the floor.

As the door flew open to reveal a small maid carrying a few towles.

" oh , miss you look excited for the first day at your new school" she said setting down the stack she was carrying.

"N-new school?" I asked

"Ouran Academy silly , and you must get ready or you'll be late" she replied by pulling my hair into a small ponytail. And handing me some clothes.

"The school said that you didn't need to wear your uniform right away , so put on whatever you wish" she said leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Once I knew she was out of earshot I fangirled.

"OHSHC!!!!" I yelled filled by a few dance moves and squealing like an idiot.

I threw on some clothes and took my hair out of the ponytail that it was in and ran down with my book bag in hand. I didn't care that I had no idea where the hell I was I ran through the door , into a limo and all the way to Ouran. I knew exactly what to do , after school it's all about music room 3 :^D

On the way to school I pulled out my small laptop/tablet and pulled up the song that I was currently 'Caking up' (PLAY VIDEO)

I was so into it that I didn't notice the door open and the man waiting to help me out.

I nicely decline his outposed hand and stepped out on my own and ran drag up the stairs and into the administration office .

"Here is your schedule miss , your home room class is call 1-A" I snatched it out of her hand and ran through the hallway , I was so ready for this!!!!