(Their Powers...)

Jungkook's pov

*let's skip to friday shall we?*

I was so nervous about today because today is my and Taehyung's date... and I didn't even listen to mr. Sanchez's lesson... well actually I never to listen to any lessons or lectures the teachers give us because I'm always sleeping... but now... I'm wide awake as I kept staring at Tae... as he was writing down notes on his notebook while listening to mr. Sanchez... I felt someone tapping my shoulder... I turned to see Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon looking at me with confused faces...

"What?" I asked them slightly annoyed

"Ugh... Kook, the bell rung... Sana's been calling you before she went out with Twice and Tzuyu and her friends" Hoseok said and I widened my eyes... what?! I didn't even notice the bell rung

"You ok Kook?" Namjoon asked me and I nodded as I put my things in my bag and stood up

"We better hurry... you know my boyfriend isn't the guy who likes to wait" Yoongi stated and we walked towards the door to see Jimin and Jin talking outside the room with Taehyung beside wearing his headphones

"Chim" Yoongi called and Jimin looked at him and smiled his eyes almost vanishing

"Meow meow!!" Jimin said cutely and I smirked at Yoongi as Jimin hugged him

"'Meow meow'?" I asked him still smirking and he blushed slightly as Jimin glared at me

"Leave him alone Jungkookie" Jimin stated and I heard Hoseok laugh and Namjoon chuckle

"He was just teasing Yoongi, Jimin" Jin said as Namjoon backhugged him as Jimin huffed and asked Yoongi for a piggyback to which Yoongi allowed as he carried Jimin towards the cafeteria...

While we were walking to the cafeteria... I kept stealing glances at Taehyung... then he must've notice me as he looked at me then I looked away quickly not trying to be obvious... I heard him giggle and my heart melted towards the sound... once we got to the cafeteria... we heard chaos in their until we all heard Tzuyu scream and that was enough for all of us to run in especially Taehyung... and what we saw was horrible to see... Tzuyu was being choked by Irene as Sana, Twice and Tzuyu's friends were being held back by Lee Irene and men in all black...

"Tzuyu!!" Taehyung yelled as Irene looked at him and dropped Tzuyu as she started coughing

"Sana!!" We heard Tzuyu scream as Sana was bleeding from the man's grip and my fists tightened at the man

The next thing we knew is that Jimin was on the ground as rocks started appearing as he took out the men as Jin put his arms in front of his chest and Twice, Sana and Tzuyu's friends were healed... then Jihyo also kneeled on the ground like Jimin as vines started growing everywhere and it tied all of the men as they were knocked out... then all of the rocks and vines that were out of control disappeared as Jimin and Jihyo stood up... and the only one left was Irene who was shaking in fear... Tzuyu went towards Sana as they hugged each other then everything went cold as Taehyung was starting to walk towards Irene as she was shaking in fear... then I could see a vibrant glow under Taehyung's clenched fist... and it scared me at the same time confused... because we all know Jimin, Jin, Jihyo, Nayeon and Dahyun's powers... but Tzuyu and Taehyung... no one knows...

"T-Taehyu-" she wasn't able to continue her sentence as she vanished along with the men in all black then all of our eyes went wide then everything went back to normal...